Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my element sarms gw - s4 12 week log

Hey guys I'm looking to add hcgenerate to take while cycling but it would be hell of exspensive to use for 3 months plus another month for pct is there any cheaper options?

Day 3
Nothing special about last night's workout. Felt very weak but think that's due to being way to under calories. I'm going to the store to get some food to prepare my meals. What kind of cals should I be eating on this stack? My goal is to gain at least 5 lbs of muscle but drop from % 13 to % 9-10.
I'm also looking into maybe adding prami into the mix soon. And have a bottle of aciar I'm debating on also throwing in there

So today's day 4 and I'm not sure but I seem a tiny bit leaner and I definitely feel a tad bit harder. Diets been %100 good today can't wait till this s4 kicks in completely and my legs heal so I can test out endurence

Day 5
Didn't work out us to some fighting with with the lady. but all day I've been very vascular! I definitely feel and look leaner! I'll get an u dated weight tomorrow

I am also using element sarms osta and S4, with gw from southern sarms. 17 days in and feeling pumped..... you should add osta.

Finally going to get to work out today pretty excited. Even without doing much besides walking around a zoo all day I feel a hit leaner. No joke feels like I'm $1 bf leaner I'll check it when I get home. I can definitely feel the s4 from element sarms but I'm not sure I feel the gw at all. The s4 gives me like this sense of well being and lifts my mood a little. When I take my gw at night with the s4 feels like I have pressure in my head almost like a headache that might come just not there yet. As far as weight changes and strengths I'll report back tonight after my workout. Osta will be in the mix tomorrow and the day after

Top Bottom