Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mexico pharmacy

rustilldown

Heading into Mexico for a vacation over Xmas, what are the rules and regulations to buying and obtaining AAS in Mexico. Hope I'm not breaking rules by asking this, I'm more or less looking at some possibilities for me having some pharma grade gear to use in the future .

At one time, Mexico was the place to go, today, if I were looking, it'd be my last choice. They're notorious for selling counterfeits. I'm not saying you might not be able to walk in a pharmacia and get something, but it's a risk. Now in Greece, Turkey and Italy, you;re sure to get pharm grade but they're not quite as liberal in who they sell it to. You'd have to search. In Mexico, they'll sell anything to anybody, which is why it isn;t the most trusted method.

Why not just go with a good UG lab? And I surely hope you're not thinking of trying to take some out of the country.

What part of Mexico and what are you looking for. I think a lot of people base their experiences on visits to pharmacy's in Baja or worse TJ. There are very large chain drug stores here, similar to Rite Aid in the US and they do not sell fakes. Of course they are limited to Pharmaceutical brands. Obviously Tren and Dbol are not available, they dont exist for a medical purpose.

Post if you want in evolutionary.org so as to not break any rules.

I appreciate the info thus far guys and am not looking to have the DEA knocking on my door. The idea of
mailing a small amount to my place still interests me. I only had pharma grade test once and I dropped the vial and shattered it 2 pins in. Was a sad day

I do wonder how hard it would be to get it back in the states. I mean, surely you could just put it in an empty contact lens bottle or something and pack it in your bags as normal. How hard can it be??

I do wonder how hard it would be to get it back in the states. I mean, surely you could just put it in an empty contact lens bottle or something and pack it in your bags as normal. How hard can it be??

It wouldn't be hard at all. But the "What IF" factor is enough to deter most from trying, myself included

Top Bottom