Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Limp Dick on 1st cycle

Should I start taking it and continue the cycle or should I quit and keep taking aromasin and start pct after 14 days of my last injection?

He said "it's all in your head?" what a freakin' moron. Please push the squat rack over on top of him.

Please advise what should I do??quit and do pct with clomid and nolva and hcg or continue with the course and add some aromasin to see if it helps?

Hey Guys I am a 34 year old guy on my 4th week of cycle and all of a sudden two days back I couldn't stay hard...I get horney but cant stay that way it goes down....as my trainer at the gym is the one whos knows all about I am getting testolic,winny etc...also this week he gave me some anti estogens as well....and when I asked him about this he says its all in your head this stuff increases your sex drive not the other way around......
what to do should I quit the cycle and consult the doc or what???please help:confused::confused:

You ain't ready to cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your not telling us really what you are taking and what dosages or anything so its very hard to recommend advice when we don't know that.

honestly, what you SHOULD do is STOP everything your doing, run pct and stay far away from steroids because you have NO BUSINESS using them in any way... Also, do yourself a HUGE favor and DO NOT listen to the infamous "guy at the gym" again.... this "guy" causes more problems than disease outbreaks... you need to get on aromasin ASAP and get your estrogen under control... 177 is dangerous man... you need to STOP, let your esters clear and run a FULL and extensive pct... THEN, you need a full blood panel, you need to post it and see if you need further help... here is an article explaining the proper pct and the layout is here for you as well...

therapy-pct/

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

yes I understand and I have quit the cycle and I am just taking nolva 20mg ED and will start my pct 10 days after my last pin.....
Also do you think I need to get my self checked my a Endocrinologist?

Top Bottom