Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just got test half frozen does anyone know if that would make it no good?

ripped691978

so i just got test and because of the weather it was alittle iced up,id say like 20percent icy and the rest not. I put it on my heater on warm to defrost slowy and it went back to looking normal..does anyone know what happens to test when it goes through this? also got primo thats kindv brown almost like tren,has anyone ever seen primo alittle darker,Everytime iv gotten it it was almost clear..any input would help.thanks

does anyone know what happens to gear if it gets to cold?? Iv been at this for 10years and have never had this happen,i know what happens to waterbased in the heat(goes bad) but what about oils in the cold..like i said it was alittle icey from the weather when it arrived.

Can't speak on the primo as I've never seen it come any darker than clear. Lol. Hope your source is legit. Now to your test. What you saw was probably crystals from the test getting to cold and then crashing. I've had this happen twice from ordering during the winter. All I do is put it in a pot of water that covers half of the vial, heat that shit up for about 3-5 min. Oh yeah, put a needle tip in the top to vent the excess pressure that will build up. Your test will be fine and like new.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Support your local 81
AFFA Red and White

Test will be fine like sherk said hot water dose the trick as far as dark primo I have no idea always got clear shit

Top Bottom