Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP masteron and IP winstrol cycle

MrRTTB

I'm trying to cut up real nice and thought of IP Masteron and maybe winstrol. Both 50mg/tab. But I don't know much about this IP masteron tab's, only tried the winstrol and loved it. I also thought of anavar with winstrol, but maybe IP masteron would be a better choise?? What do U think? Do U have any suggestions on a nice "oral" cut up cycle? Masteron tabs at 50mg/ day with winstrol 50mg/day for 6-7 weeks? What could I excpect? Looking for a few lb LBM and to cut up real nice, also to increase strenght

here we go again

hehe, I've done several inj. cycles. Why is it always like this, U ask one question and people answear with another question..?

I dont see any questions in there. Only suggestions. I like Torch's suggestion. That combo always works great for me. But get inj test or EQ or both. JMO.

I SPOKE WITH MANY, MANY PEOPLE, AND I HEARD THAT "IP" PRODUCTS ARE GARBAGE. I NEVER DID THEM, BUT I ONLY KNOW WHAT I HEAR. I WAS GOING TO INVEST IN SOME BECAUSE OF THE CHEAP PRICE, BUT AFTER ALL THE GARBAGE I HEARD, I WENT WITH REPUTABLE BRAND NAMES. MY BUDDY DID 100 MG A DAY (2 TABS) OF THE WINNY FOR 6 WEEKS, AND IT DID SHIT FOR HIM. MY OTHER FRIEND (FROM THIS BOARD), DID THE ANAVAR AND WAS EXTREMELY DISPLEASED WITH IT. BUT LIKE I SAID, I ONLY REPEAT WHAT I HEAR........

Top Bottom