Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing Anorectant No10, most potent fat burner on earth!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Anorectant No10 is the most potent fat burner on earth. No more jitters or crashes.. Lose fat safely and fast, without sacrificing your sleep and metabolism.

http://w3.teststackrx.com/free.php?id=109&url=122 <<< click the link.. Buy 1 Anorectant bottle, Get 1 free (add 2 bottles to your cart and $187 will be discounted).
The code at check out is: AN10BOGO

2vvjt54.jpg

here’s an explanation of what each ingredient in Anorectant No.10 does to promote lipolysis (fat burning) and thermogenesis (elevated body temperature).

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine: Also known as anhydrous caffeine, it acts as a central nervous system stimulant and is synergistic with other compounds at promoting lipolysis (fat burning) much more so than when taken by itself. It also promotes alertness and provides a boost of energy further stimulating your metabolism.

Choline BiTartrate: This molecule reduces fat buildup in the liver and it boosts mental capacity which is experienced as stimulating because it delays fatigue allowing you to train longer and harder. Additionally, it lowers cholesterol and it may also decrease swelling and inflammation – an obvious benefit to athletes and bodybuilders.

L-Tyrosine (4-hydroxyphenylalanine): this is an amino acid used by your body to synthesize protein. Of interest in burning fat is the fact that Tyrosine is a precursor of your thyroid hormones and your neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine and dopamine. And Tyrosine can lengthen the appetite suppression window of other diet supplements.

Paullinia sorbilis (22%): Also known as guarana, this is the seed of a plant about the size of a coffee bean and containing about double the amount of caffeine. Some research has indicated that Paullinia sorbilis will make you feel satiated or full suppressing your appetite.

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: Research has shown that in weight lifters your androgen receptor content may increase from supplementing with L-Carnitine L-Tartrate. This would increase your testosterone uptake and recovery benefiting muscle building and in turn your metabolism.

L-Theanine: This is an amino acid derived from green tea. It is used to treat anxiety and high blood pressure making it a welcome addition to a stimulating fat burner; however, it does not promote drowsiness. Research has shown it to be synergistic when combined with caffeine to promote faster reaction times.

1,3,7,9-Tetramethyluric Acid: Also known as theacrine, it is synthesized from caffeine, but whereas caffeine loses its stimulatory effectiveness over time, it is believed that your body does not become habituated to 1,3,7,9-Tetramethyluric Acid. It has been shown to boost exercise performance and to promote a sense of well-being.

Acetyl L Carnitine Granulated: Acetyl L Carnitine is an amino acid that helps the body produce more energy. It is broken down in your blood into carnitine which transports fatty acids for breakdown.

Taraxacum Officinale: This is a flavonoid that is a mild diuretic.

Rauwolscine: More commonly known as alpha-yohimbine (alpha Y) Rauwolscine is related to yohimbine but without the side effects of anxiety and elevated cortisol. Rauwolscine blocks the α-2 adrenoceptors in your body which are the ones that cause you to hold on to the difficult-to-get-rid-of pockets of fat in the areas like the lower abs and love handles in men and the hips and thighs in women. When these receptors are blocked, our noradrenaline can now burn this fat that was before so hard to attack. It is also stimulates your metabolism, is a vasodilator promoting insane pumps and has the same pro-sexual side effects that yohimbine has.

I haven't used the product myself yet personally but that formula is absolutely stacked. This is a big step up from your typical 'caffeine and green tea' type fat burner products most companies are putting out.

I am hoping to try the product soon.

I haven't used the product myself yet personally but that formula is absolutely stacked. This is a big step up from your typical 'caffeine and green tea' type fat burner products most companies are putting out.

I am hoping to try the product soon.

I ran a bottle a couple months back. It did not give me a crash or jitters, while suppressing appetite. I was still able to hit cardio hard, it gave me more energy, not less. I went from barely visible abs, to a full 4 pack.

I highly recommend guys and gals take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free deal while its still going on.

http://w3.teststackrx.com/free.php?id=109&url=122 <<< click the link.. Buy 1 Anorectant bottle, Get 1 free (add 2 bottles to your cart and $187 will be discounted).

I ran a bottle a couple months back. It did not give me a crash or jitters, while suppressing appetite. I was still able to hit cardio hard, it gave me more energy, not less. I went from barely visible abs, to a full 4 pack.

I highly recommend guys and gals take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free deal while its still going on.

Wow, those are amazing results from just one bottle. Great to hear that you experienced no crash. I will definitely be trying this one soon!

Dear Friend and Fellow Athlete,
Anorectant No.10 The Newest, Most Powerful Fat Burner ever made

This week I forwarded to you guys a series of FDA-approved diet drug profiles that my good friend and founder of Test Stack Rx, Dr. Field Farrar, sent to me. And a couple weeks ago, I sent his highly controversial cutting cycle called the Clenbuterol/Anorectant No.10 and Insulin Cycle. Today I want to profile his own professional-strength diet pill Anorectant No.10, which contains an insane stack of drugs and nutraceuticals, but does NOT require a visit to your doctor or pharmacy to obtain legally.
Within the first week of launching Anorectant it had completely sold out. His loyal customers who use Test Stack No.17 – know how kick-ass the doc’s supplements are. So without hesitation, when he released Anorectant No.10, they bought. And they bought in bulk – snatching up every single bottle he could make.

The buy one, get 1 free deal is still going.. http://w3.teststackrx.com/free.php?id=109&url=122 <<< click the link.. Buy 1 Anorectant bottle, Get 1 free (add 2 bottles to your cart and $187 will be discounted).
Anorectant No.10

Anorectant No.10 is a new combination drug/nutraceutical – based thermogenic fat burner, unsurpassed in its ability to help athletes burn body fat. Made by Test Stack Rx, it is still legal for sale in the United States. When you’re on it, it makes you feel great. You’ll feel kind of like you do when you’re on a sensible dose of Adderall. Anorectant No.10 is Test Stack Rx’s thermogenic fat burner and energy supplement.
The name Anorectant comes from the word anorexiant, which is a class of drugs like phentermine, amphetamine, Tenuate, and Adipex-P. These drugs act on the brain to suppress appetite and to promote a stimulant effect on the hypothalamic region.
An anorexiant helps you burn body fat in two ways. First, it helps control satiety or your feeling of fullness, second, it helps raise your body’s temperature and speeds up your metabolism.
The No.10 in the name Anorectant No.10 comes from the ten active ingredients in Anorectant No.10 that promote lipolysis (fat burning), thermogenesis (elevated body temperature), and metabolic stimulation.
The ingredients are rare and difficult to work with, but when combined, it’s like throwing gasoline on your fat burning furnace. The insane demand, exotic ingredients, and complicated development process make Anorectant No.10 difficult to keep in stock.
Here’s what’s in it – it’s like nothing you’ve experienced before. Anorectant No.10 contains:

• 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine
  • Choline BiTartrate
  • L-Tyrosine (4-hydroxyphenylalanine)
  • Paullinia sorbilis (22%)
  • L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
  • L-Theanine
  • 1,3,7,9-Tetramethyluric Acid
  • Acetyl L Carnitine Granulated
  • Taraxacum Officinale
  • Rauwolscine
Here’s an explanation of what each ingredient in Anorectant No.10 does to promote lipolysis (fat burning) and thermogenesis (elevated body temperature):
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine: Also known as anhydrous caffeine, it acts as a central nervous system stimulant and is synergistic with other compounds at promoting lipolysis (fat burning) much more so than when taken by itself. It also improves alertness and provides a boost of energy further stimulating your metabolism.
Choline BiTartrate: This molecule reduces fat buildup in the liver, and it boosts mental capacity, which is experienced as stimulating because it delays fatigue allowing you to train longer and harder. Additionally, it lowers cholesterol, and it may also decrease swelling and inflammation – an obvious benefit to athletes and bodybuilders.
L-Tyrosine (4-hydroxyphenylalanine): This is an amino acid used by your body to synthesize protein. Of interest in burning fat is the fact that Tyrosine is a precursor of your thyroid hormones and your neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine and dopamine. And Tyrosine can lengthen the appetite suppression window of other diet supplements.
Paullinia sorbilis (22%): Also known as guarana, this is the seed of a plant about the size of a coffee bean and containing about double the amount of caffeine. Some research has indicated that Paullinia sorbilis will make you feel satiated or full, suppressing your appetite.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: Research has shown that in weight lifters their androgen receptor content may increase from supplementing with L-Carnitine L-Tartrate. This would increase your testosterone uptake and recovery benefiting muscle building and, in turn, your metabolism.
L-Theanine: This is an amino acid derived from green tea. It is used to treat anxiety and high blood pressure making it a welcome addition to a stimulating fat burner; however, it does not promote drowsiness. Research has shown it to be synergistic when combined with caffeine to promote faster reaction times.
1,3,7,9-Tetramethyluric Acid: Also known as theacrine, it is synthesized from caffeine, but whereas caffeine loses its stimulatory effectiveness over time, it is believed that your body does not become habituated to 1,3,7,9-Tetramethyluric Acid. It has been shown to boost exercise performance and to promote a sense of well-being.
Acetyl L Carnitine Granulated: Is an amino acid that helps the body produce more energy. It is broken down in your blood into carnitine which transports fatty acids for breakdown.
Taraxacum Officinale: This is a flavonoid that is a mild diuretic.
Rauwolscine: More commonly known as alpha-yohimbine (alpha Y) Rauwolscine is related to yohimbine but without the side effects of anxiety and elevated cortisol. Rauwolscine blocks the α-2 adrenoceptors in your body which are the ones that cause you to hold on to the difficult-to-get-rid-of pockets of fat in the areas like the lower abs and love handles in men and the hips and thighs in women. When these receptors are blocked, our noradrenaline can now burn this fat that was before so hard to attack. It also stimulates your metabolism, is a vasodilator promoting insane pumps and has the same pro-sexual side effects that yohimbine has.
Dosing

Both men and women can use Anorectant No.10; there are 60 capsules per bottle with a recommended dosage of 2 capsules per day.
*** This is a highly effective, extremely powerful supplement. Both men and women should begin dosing of 1 capsule right before their first meal. After building tolerance, men can add an additional capsule to their regimen. ***
Women should continue with only 1 capsule per day as it is very strong. The reason men can add a second capsule is primarily due to their height and weight ratio compared to that of women.
Anorectant No.10 features a 110% Money Back Guarantee

Dr. Farrar is so confident that Anorectant No.10 will quickly vaporize your body fat and make you more ripped than ever before that he is offering you an 110% money back guarantee on it and on everything he sells.
So don’t decide now, just place your order, then decide if Anorectant No.10 is right for you, and if you decide that it does not meet your needs, you’ll get every penny of your investment back, plus 10% more just for taking the time to give it a try. If that’s not fair, I don’t know what it. All with NO card to fill out, restocking fees, or other ridiculous hoops to jump through that the scammers in the fitness industry have tried to pull over the years.
The Anorectant No.10 formula has been tested extensively and the vast majority of the users have seen incredible results. Grab this offer now; there will never be as sweet an opportunity for you to burn fat again!
Yours in sport,
george-spellwin-signature.png

George Spellwin

The buy one, get 1 free deal is still going.. http://w3.teststackrx.com/free.php?id=109&url=122 <<< click the link.. Buy 1 Anorectant bottle, Get 1 free (add 2 bottles to your cart and $187 will be discounted).

Last edited:
Top Bottom