Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The importance of protein in your diet: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

dylangemelli

In this video, I talk about the importance of protein in your diet... Learn about why protein is so important in building muscle and how to properly utilize it into your diet... Protein is the key component in building muscle but it must be used properly and in this video I explain how to implement it into your diet and to obtain maximum muscle growth... Enjoy the video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-dCVlammXs

love the video pimp! i agree with it all just about.Carbs are needed to grow to max potential also.I know there are some diets out there, that believe in low/no carb in bulking but im not one of them .

love the video pimp! i agree with it all just about.Carbs are needed to grow to max potential also.I know there are some diets out there, that believe in low/no carb in bulking but im not one of them .

thanks bro... yes, carbs are needed but it all depends on what your after... you just need to incorporate them properly and truly understand what types, when, why and how but i have covered that in other videos as well... =) bcaa's like leucine for example are essential for growth as well but the MOST IMPORTANT of all is the proper protein... EVERYTHING we mentioned has significant importance, absolutely I agree with you ALL THE WAY, but PROTEIN is the most important factor with optimal muscle growth... The problem is that so many just don't understand how to implement all these things into one... I want this series to provide a full understanding of every aspect, scenario, etc... Hopefully its helping many to get maximum results!

That was a great f**kn video! You should go in depth about how good GEAR can be for these guys. Actually don't... I don't want that stuff being sold out for half a year. Lol

thanks guys... protein is so vital in muscle growth... i have a new video planned explaining the different types, ex: isolate, casein, concentrate and when and how to use and implement them throughout the day...

Top Bottom