Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im very new so anything helps

Jordan01

I have only ran gear once and i ended up using cypinate. Since then i have concentrated much harder on lifting and diet. Im 30 years old 6' 160lbs and 11%bf. I eat 4000 calories a day. (About every two hours im eating) no soda or sweetener and a very clean diet. I also use protein, complex carb and bcaa. I lift 6 days a week 2 hours a day. I have stopped gaining. Im about to start a cycle. I was told for good beginners cycle for mass to do the following

6 weeks
Dianabol 30mg daily
Tamoxifen 20mg daily
And end with Clomid for 2 weeks

So first off what do you think of running this. Second im terrified of gynecomastia and ruining my liver.

Any pointers???

Why no test ?
Am I missing the test in that cycle ?

Some ppl disagree with me but I think test is the best thing to run if u have not ran in a wile

In my opinion dbol only cycle is stupid but some beg to differ

What's wrong with a test cycle and proper pct and Ai ?
What were ur results on ur first cycle ? Did u see good gains? What was ur dose and duration of cycle?

Use test instead. You actually may want to consider cutting down on your workouts. It sounds counterproductive but you need rest to grow and 2 hours a day for six days a week is a lot.

Yea I missed that
Your lifts are 2 hrs?

Or u lift and split up a cardio workout in one day

What is a better schedule to work out? And I've considered running test in the cycle. Im just not a pro at gearbox i dont want to ver do it

Test only is not overdoing it

How much reading have u done on gear

Have u researched any on ur own ?

What did ur past cycle of cyp look like ?

U should be able to get in and out of the gym in 45-60 min with nothing left

If u are lifting for two hours in they gym ur doing one of two things

Taking to much or not giving it enough intensity

When I go balls to the wall it's hard to be in longer than a hour 1 15 min max

What's ur training look like ?

Also u say diet is clean

Post it up please ....

Ive been researching for about 6months but i got a lot of bad information. When i ran cyp before i ran 1 cc a week for 5 weeks not pct or anything. I had zero idea what i was doing. With that said i didn't have many bad side effects. I gained sbout 15 lbs.

My current work out includes cardio my lifting takes about an hour to an hour 20.

Current diet (not always identical )

1: 4 eggs and 1cup of oats
2: 2 cup of rice and 6ounces chicken
3: 2 tuna sandwiches apple 12 ounces whole milk
4: 1cup non fat yogurt protein shake bcaa complex carb
5:steak or fish 1 cup mixed veggies small salad and sweet potatoe.
6 : bed time snack

Im up too anything do chime in.
I want another 20 lbs this cycle.

Diet looks ok but on meal 5 u did not post meat portion

And meal 4 looks weak

Also tuna sammys ehh think u can get more of a bag for ur buck with better carbs than bread

If ur not gaining up all ur food to bout 8 oz meats and switch up carbs

If u want pm me I can help ya tweak meal plan

So if ur test was 250 mg/ ml I'm assuming it was u hit one jab a week and got good gains

Up ur dose this cycle to 400-500 mg a week and tweak the diet u should get nice gains with that

Plus meal 6 what is it ?

Also where do u get 400 cal from looks a bit under to me unless those are big tuna sammys

Top Bottom