Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 and HGH

One of the primary benefactors of HGH use is to stimulate rises in IGF-1 by means of conversion of the HGH in the liver. At your age HGH use is actually optimal as from about age 30 on blood serum levels of both HGH and IGF begin to decrease.

My IGF-1 level is 200 normally. Will adding HGH make any more difference for me? I'm in my 50s.

Yes GH will increase your IGF-1 level.

HGH will increase IGF but it does not act as good as taking IGF LR3. It seems that there is a negative feed back and the IGF will not work as good past 30 days or so. So in reality it's better to just do IGF-LR3 30 days ON 30 days OFF if that's your goal.

HGH will increase IGF but it does not act as good as taking IGF LR3. It seems that there is a negative feed back and the IGF will not work as good past 30 days or so. So in reality it's better to just do IGF-LR3 30 days ON 30 days OFF if that's your goal.

Actually no that is not exactly true. Depending on your age and your goals Gh maybe more in line with what you are looking for.
Gh helps with aging, weight loss/control and some muscle development. Makes you a little tired, swells up the joints. Many ways to take GH.
IGF is all about muscle development. No anti aging, or weight loss beni's. You will see beni's in joint healing like ligaments and cartilage in the lower especially. Muscle mass gain. You will become lethargic on IGF also. IGF is generally run 40 days on 20 off IM immediately post workout.
No PCT for either.

Actually no that is not exactly true. Depending on your age and your goals Gh maybe more in line with what you are looking for.
Gh helps with aging, weight loss/control and some muscle development. Makes you a little tired, swells up the joints. Many ways to take GH.
IGF is all about muscle development. No anti aging, or weight loss beni's. You will see beni's in joint healing like ligaments and cartilage in the lower especially. Muscle mass gain. You will become lethargic on IGF also. IGF is generally run 40 days on 20 off IM immediately post workout.
No PCT for either.

I hear you, but I'm not sold on HGH as much as i'm sold on the IGF. From my perspective HGH works on muscle developlment through the IGF. Personally I can understand the HGH route at HRT dosages but once dosages are raised HGH can manifest itself in too many sides. Since many take HGH for muscle related benefits IGF is prob a better choice.
As for the use of IGF, there is an array of arguments on dosages and lengths of time, I personally like 30 days on 30 off. From my research after 30 days IGF is practically lost its potency. Yea some ppl take it up to 50 days but the gains are minimal at best after 30 days. Also, IGF does work in the fat loss department or at least keeping fat gain at bay on a bulker cycle.
The IM injestions are not better than SubQ. With SubQ the entire body gets the benefits not sure if the absorption is as good IM BUT I do agree that it will affect the local region intended to grow.
This is my take on this, so I'm sure many will have different opinions with this. :chomp:

I hear you, but I'm not sold on HGH as much as i'm sold on the IGF. From my perspective HGH works on muscle developlment through the IGF. Personally I can understand the HGH route at HRT dosages but once dosages are raised HGH can manifest itself in too many sides. Since many take HGH for muscle related benefits IGF is prob a better choice.
As for the use of IGF, there is an array of arguments on dosages and lengths of time, I personally like 30 days on 30 off. From my research after 30 days IGF is practically lost its potency. Yea some ppl take it up to 50 days but the gains are minimal at best after 30 days. Also, IGF does work in the fat loss department or at least keeping fat gain at bay on a bulker cycle.
The IM injestions are not better than SubQ. With SubQ the entire body gets the benefits not sure if the absorption is as good IM BUT I do agree that it will affect the local region intended to grow.
This is my take on this, so I'm sure many will have different opinions with this. :chomp:

Well if you weren't from Russia I would agree. JK
The problem as I see it with sub-Q injects is that the greatest number of receptors is in the intestins, going SQ in my opinion increases the number that will be taken by those receptors because of the slower release. Taking them IM in the last muscle worked has the benifit of going directly into the muscle that has the receptors open and able/needing the IGF. Leaving smaller amounts to go throughout the body.
Just my opinion, I would like to hear from others on their opinion.

Well if you weren't from Russia I would agree. JK
The problem as I see it with sub-Q injects is that the greatest number of receptors is in the intestins, going SQ in my opinion increases the number that will be taken by those receptors because of the slower release. Taking them IM in the last muscle worked has the benifit of going directly into the muscle that has the receptors open and able/needing the IGF. Leaving smaller amounts to go throughout the body.
Just my opinion, I would like to hear from others on their opinion.

haha...It's all good bro!
I do agree with you about sub-q vs IM injections. I want to use less IGF so I use it sub-q. IM I prob need to use more of it to hit all the muscle sites

Top Bottom