Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Use the Medicinal effect and Power of DECA: Its Tea Time with OMEGA

OMEGA

1:
Deca is one of the Most well known compounds in the Bodybuilding community.
Some Love it some hate it.
The hate is do to the irresponsible use of it, with no understanding of its nuances, how in interacts with other compounds, what dose thresholds to abide by, and when to use it. You Need not Worry, this thread will not overly confuse you with Arm Chair Guru Jargon, what it will do is show you how to use this POWERFUL compound and use it to increase the quality of your bodybuilding life now and into the years beyond.

2:
Deca is one of the true few "healing compounds"
Deca along with GH, Igf and Test are the "Doctors" of the Steroid/Hormone world. They can literally HEAL you from the inside out and save you from what may seem to be degenerative problems. Deca is one of the Few AAS/compounds to Strengthen your immune system directly, increase mineral deposition in bone, and strengthen collagen/elastin synthesis. Its so powerful in these cases it has been used over and over in medical settings for aids patients and those with severe injury.

3:
WOW Deca is great right? What the Problem Tea Time OMEGA?
The problem and that though the hormone does not readily convert to estrogen, usually when you stack it with any aromatizable compound you quickly bloat like a loaf of bread, and because the hormone cascade HAS ALREADY STARTED you cant reverse it quickly in time do to the fact that Both Estrogen and Proges level are sky high. These side effect typically manifest themselves as Breast tissue, Stubborn Gut Fat, and No Libido in the worst of cases.

4:Will not tell you what compounds to take to "reverse the sides"
Since that just means you need to buy $$$ more compounds in an already expensive "hobby". What will do is share dosage thresholds and precautions to nip any possible sides in the bud while at the same time harvesting all the benefits spoken of Strengthen your immune system directly, increase mineral deposition in bone, and stengthen collagen/elastin sythesis.

5:How do most people use Deca?
Most use Deca in a 1;2 ratio to Test or even worst 1;1 ratio.
Almost Everyone will get some type of sides at the 1;1 ratio, and Many even at the 1;2 ratio.
Typically those that do the above eat AI's and Cabergoline like candy or have it on hand $$$ to use.

6:If you want to completely avoid any sides with Deca without spending $$$
Observe this golden rule: Use Deca in a 1;3 ratio To all other compounds in your cycle, or 1;4 ratio if your cautious.
NEVER ever use it with Trenbolone. or Nolvadex.

7: ONLY use deca after you have done your first 2 cycles seen here:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...l-first-cycle-its-tea-time-omega-716011.html?

8:Dosage on cycles
no more then 300 mgs a week is needed, Much like Testosterone there comes a point where using more hurts you vs helps you( unless your IFBB level)

9:What does Deca Stack Best with?
1: Test
2: Non progestin based orals
3: DHT like Steroids like Masteron, Primobolan, and Winstrol

10:Dosage Thresholds while in HRT and Duration:
Believe in the strategic use of Deca in HRT in "Short controlled bursts" And never more then 150 mgs a week. Some can Literally use as little as 75 mgs a week and still get some benifit.
Duration should be twice a year for 8-10 weeks.

~Fin~

Last edited:
come on bro , that's torture :( i'm gona keep waiting online till u post something new, wish it won't take long.

Nice start Mr Omega:

I would like to add a real life tidbit to point #2. I was involved in a major life changing accident a little over 4.5 years ago. I treated my recovery and rehab like a job and have made great progress but still live with significant chronic pain. I started a cycle of deca and test about 3 wks ago 250mg test/ 150 mg deca per wk. Prior to starting this I had come to terms with where I am in life and living with chronic pain. I was very hopeful that I would get some relief but at the same time a little skeptical. The relief I have gotten is so significant that I am getting misty eyed while thinking about it.

Any one that has pain issues (knee shoulder, etc) should seriously look into this substance - it has been a total game changer for me.

Nice start Mr Omega:

I would like to add a real life tidbit to point #2. I was involved in a major life changing accident a little over 4.5 years ago. I treated my recovery and rehab like a job and have made great progress but still live with significant chronic pain. I started a cycle of deca and test about 3 wks ago 250mg test/ 150 mg deca per wk. Prior to starting this I had come to terms with where I am in life and living with chronic pain. I was very hopeful that I would get some relief but at the same time a little skeptical. The relief I have gotten is so significant that I am getting misty eyed while thinking about it.

Any one that has pain issues (knee shoulder, etc) should seriously look into this substance - it has been a total game changer for me.

1: thankyou so much for sharing

2: I know EXACTLY how you feel

Nice start Mr Omega:

Bro axe, so good to hear success like this. There are so many posts on here where guyz dont know what they are doing and mess themselves up so badly. Gr8 post bro!:)

And to you Mr. Omga, this has been so needed for so long. BIG THANKS BRO!:chomp::)

i have a narrow space in my AC joint (both shoulders but specially the right one) , the AC ligament conflits with the supra tendon , i've been in phisical therapy for 2 years (on and off) , when i'm on Deca i always feel better , but i always have to stop training for a while and take Ibuprufen (or any other anti inflamatory drug) , i can't press in all angles specially horizontally (flat bench or push ups), nowadays i only do partial reps half way down sometimes one third of the range of motion and even sometimes i only hold the weight up just a bit before locking my elbows. It's been like hell for me these last 2 years and i'm starting to lack motivation , I'm already on HRT and i had a thread in the Life Extension, Andropause & Masters Bodybuilding forum (Deca with HRT): http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/l...use-masters-bodybuilding/deca-hrt-712319.html

So Plz Mr. Omega I really need ur assistance :)
Thx for what ur doing in this thread , waiting for the rest.

xman I actually believe in the use of Ibuprofen but NOT every day

my best result have been about 300 mgs at night every 3 rd day

believe me it does something system wide to help ......I have no proof and data as to why

taking it everyday is a bit toxic long term.

Top Bottom