Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long should I wait.

I personally would just get through PCT, get your hormones back to normal, then start hitting the cardio harder and maintaining a tight diet. Here's a good thread from the past on the subject. If you're going through with the clen/T3 regardless, I'd wait at least 10 weeks after your cycle.

I personally would just get through PCT, get your hormones back to normal, then start hitting the cardio harder and maintaining a tight diet. Here's a good thread from the past on the subject. If you're going through with the clen/T3 regardless, I'd wait at least 10 weeks after your cycle.

agree with george.

my opinion would be wait till pct is done then use clen only and do a cut with good diet and moderate cardio.

Thanks George and bigorse. I figured I'd have to wait about 8 - 10 weeks. Out of curiosity bigorse, why just clen and not t3 with clen? Just thought they worked better together.

because t3 can be quite catabolic. most wont recommend it without decent doses of aas. clen on the other hand is not very catabolic to muscle

Top Bottom