Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Highest dose possible

questglory

Hi guys, I have this questions for a reasons of mine so i will be happy if someone responds.. I want to ask whats the highest dose of steroid you can take on single dose and how much can you absorb? What the dangers would be? For exaple if you drink a whole bottle of Dianabol, will your dht and other levels go insane or your organism will somehow manage to normalize the stuff. What if you take for example overdose of 5000 mg testoerone at once, or even 10 000. Will your levels boost enormously and what will the sides be? Question may sound stupid but still i need to know. Thanks in advance :) Sorry for bad english

many yrs back we had a member that supposinly took a vial of test, he thought the bottle was a single dose, however i told him to stop and not take anymore, wait 3 weeks and start back with a normal dose 400mgs. everything turned out fine, i however would not even suggest anyone going that high.
As far as Dbol theres only so much that your liver can take too much will drive your lipids into the Danger Zone.

Thanks for the quick responses. In the past i messed up, knowing nothing bout roids i i did a horrible 8 weeks cycle - 500 mg omnadren, and unormous amonts of what i belive was called methandienone. It was some crappy brand which i dont remember and the pilss were really small ones, so the one that i was training with told me that i should drink 15-20 of them to have some effect, he said they were really crappy. The dosage was 6-8 a day but i was taking around 20. Anyway there was gains but in the end of the cycle i had the most horrible acne one can imagine and i took almost half year to cure it and its marks. For years passed since than but somehow something is forcing me to ask this. I had a terrible liver pain also.. So my question is not that much of the sides but will it have effect. For exaple will it really raise your levels super high or the body still has some limits. I have some horrible problmes since this mistake- months of no sexual desire , than suddenly raise of test levels, acne and sfuff, than it all goes away. I think i fucked up hard i onle took a shot of pregnyl but i was shut down for a year. The most terrible thing is that i was 19 back than now i am 24 but i think i really messed up, never had the courage to ask though. :(

I worked in an emergency department for a number of years and saw a wide range of things, from gunshot wounds to spinal meningitis to many deaths.

It was interesting to me that one of the people in the most pain was a man who had reportedly tried to overdose on IM AAS.

We ran his blood work, and nothing indicated toxicity, so he was simply place on a mental health restriction and we had him watched for further suicidal action.

The entire time, though, he was in terrible pain, reporting what must have been the worst back pumps of his life.

He recovered, he was fine, but was miserable through out.

In questioning him, we learned that he had injected the entirety to 7 10ml bottles of AAS, including nandrolone, testosterone, trenbolone, and masterone.

Top Bottom