Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Ostarine dosage

Oxbow

Hello,
I'm 35 yo on TRT, 11 years of training, 2 Deca cycles under the belt, and have two questions about Ostarine :

1) People rarely take more than 25mg Ostarine ED. The main reason is it can cause HPTA suppresion if the dosage is too high. BUT in a case of TRT (like me) or during a cycle, why not going with high dosages like 50mg or 100mg ? If there is no sides ? Any reason ? Are there sides or it is less effective or not worth it ?

2) Actually I am confused about the law. Can you really order this legally on the internet without troubles ? In US ? In Europe ?

Thanks a lot for your answers

Hello,
I'm 35 yo on TRT, 11 years of training, 2 Deca cycles under the belt, and have two questions about Ostarine :

1) People rarely take more than 25mg Ostarine ED. The main reason is it can cause HPTA suppresion if the dosage is too high. BUT in a case of TRT (like me) or during a cycle, why not going with high dosages like 50mg or 100mg ? If there is no sides ? Any reason ? Are there sides or it is less effective or not worth it ?

2) Actually I am confused about the law. Can you really order this legally on the internet without troubles ? In US ? In Europe ?

I haven't ran Ostarine higher than 25mg ED and from my understanding there isn't any added benefit to going over 25mg. Better off sticking with 25mg for 12 weeks.

Yes, you can order online in the US and I believe Europe also. However, it is not legal to consume the products; they are not for human consumption and for "testing on rats" only.

You will see almost everyone here promoting Sarms1 and I believe a lot of people that promote the company are sponsors or somehow affiliated with them. I can tell you I'm in no way affiliated with Sarms1 but that is def the place to order from. I have only ordered S4 from them but it is top notch.

Above 25mg does nothing but hinder gains, and cause unwanted sides. The best sarms on the market is www.sarms1.com and is legal to order for "research only" [emoji41]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Oh Great !

We are tons of chemists here who needs to study Ostarine in our lab lol

Sarms1 is great. Not fan of all the sponsors of EliteFitness though but I think this one is great (I've heard bad things about Georg Spellwin..) but I understand they need to make money with one of the most visited anabolic website. I will definetly buy on Sarms1 to support Elite Fitness, it is a little more expensive BUT 100% pure quality ostarine with fast shipping and it seems that everybody is happy with it.

Do they ship in Europe ? Please say yes

Hello,

yes its legal and i dont see any issues with shipping to europe.

sarms1 ships to europe on a daily basis... I don't care that they are sponsors or affiliated with the site... The reason they are even here is because of me... I personally helped to bring them here... I did this for a VERY good reason... I have been using and studying sarms for years... I have used them everywhere... I have tried them all... I know them inside and out... I still to this day have not seen anything or used anything like sarms1... It's everything about them... The quality... The way they test their products... The cost effectiveness based on mg/ml and the continuous bogo sale... the customer service and the shipping speed... They are the best and that's why I got them here... I had been waiting for something like them for so long and as soon as I saw it I got them... I wouldn't put my name on them like I do without good reason...

sarms1 ships to europe on a daily basis... I don't care that they are sponsors or affiliated with the site... The reason they are even here is because of me... I personally helped to bring them here... I did this for a VERY good reason... I have been using and studying sarms for years... I have used them everywhere... I have tried them all... I know them inside and out... I still to this day have not seen anything or used anything like sarms1... It's everything about them... The quality... The way they test their products... The cost effectiveness based on mg/ml and the continuous bogo sale... the customer service and the shipping speed... They are the best and that's why I got them here... I had been waiting for something like them for so long and as soon as I saw it I got them... I wouldn't put my name on them like I do without good reason...

Hi man, I've ordered my ostarine this morning from sarms1, for Uk shipping. Can't wait for it to arrive, I'm using it for bridging between cycles. The more reading I do, the more exited I'm getting over it. I hope it's as good as the hype. How long for uk delivery normally?

I ordered from sarms1 before they got the cool new measured droppers. So I am probably dosinga little under 25mg ever day and the results are still great. You can't go wrong with sarms1.

Top Bottom