Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with equipose

Bwillie82

Hey guys I ordered Test E 400 and masterone E 300 my care package came today. And what I got was my Test E, but I got equipose instead. How can I run this correctly, I was going to run 400 mg a week of test and for 12 weeks and 300 mg from 6-12 weeks of mast. So should I run 400mg of test and 600 of Bold for 15 weeks. I'm 6'3" 240 pounds ruffly 14% bf, I'm wanting to build a some lean mass and cut. That's what my original cycle was going to be. Try to get under 10% bf. Anyone have any experience running just test and bold? I have it and I wanna use it. I need to add I am prone to gyno but I have the necessary stuff on hand to keep that in check. Thanks

I can't see anything wrong with running the EQ lower or higher than the test. I'd run the eq at least 12-16 if possible. I'd suggest trying to lean up a little before you start the cycle, it may help with your estrogen issues somewhat as well as increase insulin sensitivity and create better gains.

I like eq and test personally. Eq makes nice lean gains and vascularity (increased rbc) for myself. I can't see many sides from eq heading your way. Only thing I had was anxiety from it but that could also have been other things in my life at that time. I haven't got it this time around though.

Just my 2cc's

*Any statements regarding anabolic steroids are for the sole purpose of entertainment.*

32 year old, should I start the eq the same time as I start the test and run it the same amount of time? So cycle this for 16 weeks?

You can run them both from beginning to end at the same time. I always recommend test be a base to keep some normalization to libido etc. and it's a damn fine tool to grow with.

What's your pct look like?

*Any statements regarding anabolic steroids are for the sole purpose of entertainment.*

Do you have proper ancillaries on hand?

running aremidex for A.I from start to finish 25mg every other day. My PCT looks like this, 2 weeks after the last test pin.. Nova, for 4 weeks, 40/40/20/20 also osta 25mg ED and GW 20mg ED.. I will find a good natural test booster as well,

running aremidex for A.I from start to finish 25mg every other day. My PCT looks like this, 2 weeks after the last test pin.. Nova, for 4 weeks, 40/40/20/20 also osta 25mg ED and GW 20mg ED.. I will find a good natural test booster as well,
Add some aromasin to that PCT at 12.5mg EOD. For your booster I would highly recommend going with Test Stack. Its literally the best one out there since it has 12 ingredients for recovery. You can check the thread in my signature for more info on it. I will also send some discounts your way

I won't run a cycle without eq being involved... you are going to love it... i HIGHLY recommend adding sarms to your cycle, ESPECIALLY gw-501516... it stacks so well with eq... your endurance will be amazing with them run together... here is a full cycle and the links on where to get everything...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom