Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healing-TB-500, BPC-157, Deca, Var

Power36

I am getting conflicting info reading up on various methods of trying to heal muscle damage and/or tendon irritation from injury. There is the mythical "science" article on all the forums about the percentages of Deca, Var, Primo, and EQ helping collagen synthesis and avoiding over 200mg of Test when trying to heal. Has anyone ever found real science to back that up on any of those compounds? Deca/NPP gets the nod for most experiential help in healing or joint pain, but does it truly help healing of trauma to muscle or connective tissue? I did find one article where it supposedly hampered recovery of some injury, but I did not read the full study how they came to that conclusion.

TB-500, plenty of people rave about it, others say they got no benefit. Some say possible no benefit because the source might be the problem. If it is so legit why isn't the medical community all over it like they are PRP and prolotherapy right now?

BPC-157, again plenty who say they get nearly immediate pain relief and healing. However the claims of healing injuries that are years old I find skeptical, because scar tissue locking down for years after a muscle tear or connective tissue damage is non-capillary and not getting as much blood flow, seems deep tissue work and stretching along with BPC may help but not just a peptide alone if there is too much scar tissue. Also some say BPC is systematic so just inject SubQ (even mixed with your TB 500), while other say you must inject it directly into muscle or tendon, which I find sort of risky people putting needles into tendons or already damaged muscles. Or SubQ right above an injury as it works localized to where its injected, I am no doctor but were the studies done on animals done in that manner?

Opinions and personal experiences welcome....just seems to be a confusing area of how to help heal injuries with AAS and peptides, but one that surely would help a whole heck of a lot of folks if these sorts of things are true.

Both TB-500 and BPC-157 are more than legit.
Go to pubmed.com and do some searches on them.
Both peptides are systemic but at what dose to get benefits?
This is where my approach of localized injection of each into the wound has proven reliable at doses of 250-500mcg daily.
Yes, the source is the most important factor.
I've used both peptides from SuperiorPeptide.com and they are legit.
I have talked to many people who have used less reputable companies and have all the symptoms of having ghrp2 or ghrp6 in their vial.
Unscrupulous companies put cheaper peptides in their healing peptide vials to make extra money.
In summation, both healing peptides are capable of healing injuries systemically or locally via subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
I have found intramuscular injection into the wound site to be best, requiring only minimal doses.

Thanks, the articles you posted on various forums were helpful. You seem to pop up on every forum that this is discussed during my searches and I appreciate the experience you post about, hoping others would have things to say concerning SubQ systemic vs needing it to be localized.

Also interested in whether its bro science or reality that Deca, NPP, Var, Primo, and EQ can "heal" connective tissue injuries.

And why BPC 157 and TB 500 are not endorsed yet by the medical community? Somewhere I read if TB 500 were to be used in humans the dose would have to be massive to get an effect in relation to what they use in horses or dogs.

The reason I pop up for BPC-157 is because I was the person who discovered it in the medical journals several years ago. I optained the amino acid sequence and had it sythesized and brought to market via research peptide companies. I was the Guinney pig and came up with the protocols via trial and error. You can read literature all day long but will not find answers without experimentation. The medical community is ignorant towards these peptides. There are peptides out there for everything. Hundred of thousands of amazing peptides.
Nandrolone, equipoise, Anavar, and primobolan all increase collagen synthesis.
Try it for yourself. It doesn't take long to notice the improvement in your joints.
I don't have patience to listen to doctors who don't know jack shit, and rely on studies to find answers.
I would be long gone before anything was achieved if I didn't experiment on my own.

I have used John's protocol for Bpc 157 for a hamstring tear and after roughly 10 days it was healed.

I have used John's protocol for Bpc 157 for a hamstring tear and after roughly 10 days it was healed.

Everyone I know who has used BPC-157 has loved it. It sounds like a miracle drug for healing. I hope to try it in my back fairly soon.

Everyone I know who has used BPC-157 has loved it. It sounds like a miracle drug for healing. I hope to try it in my back fairly soon.

Yea I've since used it for a few nagging aches and the results are amazing to say the least, I'd highly recommend it

Any of you do it SubQ generally, or you all did it SubQ near injury or IM?

I go as close to the injury as possible so I don't have to use very much.
For a full systemic effect I would imagine you would need a much higher dose.
I'll all about getting the most bang for my buck.

I understand what your theory is, just curious if folks have done it SubQ generally and still had effect on injury. I am no doctor but most medications injected SubQ (including HCG,HGH, and testosterone) will end up in the bloodstream impacting the entire body, its not like they stay local. In my experience the only SubQ that needed to be local is anesthetic...if it works by entering the bloodstream I am not sure why it would be beneficial to say try to inject it into a tendon or a muscle, or SubQ over an area that might be super difficult to inject vs pinching a belly fold and doing it.

Top Bottom