Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg how do I mix it and how much do I use?

Why is that?

because if you run nolvadex with a progestin its like striking a match on an oil rig.

you run a good chance of getting gyno.

i am working with a guy right now who ran nolva for pct who developed gyno DURING pct and he has no clue why because everyone thinks nolva is great for gyno. but when mixed with the wrong thing it can CAUSE gyno.

not giving you shit for it but i'm just surprised you would of not read that after 4 years on the board!! thats why i said you been here a while and its been said many times not to run nolva with a 19nor.

because if you run nolvadex with a progestin its like striking a match on an oil rig.

you run a good chance of getting gyno.

i am working with a guy right now who ran nolva for pct who developed gyno DURING pct and he has no clue why because everyone thinks nolva is great for gyno. but when mixed with the wrong thing it can CAUSE gyno.

not giving you shit for it but i'm just surprised you would of not read that after 4 years on the board!! thats why i said you been here a while and its been said many times not to run nolva with a 19nor.

I just never really paid attention to tren cycles. That's all. So would you say clomid is ok instead?

Top Bottom