Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg

alphaasfuck

Guys I'm planning on off cycling for the sole fact that I want to start a blast and cruise with HCG. Could I just add HCG to my cycle now in order to stay on until competition. I've been on for 15 weeks.

I don't recommend hcg at all. It will increase lh and fish, yes, but it will also raise estrogen levels and it's suppressive. When you come off, you will be suppressed with an estrogen rebound to boot.

I would use a good natural non-hormonal testosterone booster like hcgenerate from n2bm.com instead. It will keep suppression to a minimum (you are still going to be suppressed when using steroids) with no side effects or estrogen rebound.

I don't recommend hcg at all. It will increase lh and fish, yes, but it will also raise estrogen levels and it's suppressive. When you come off, you will be suppressed with an estrogen rebound to boot.

I would use a good natural non-hormonal testosterone booster like hcgenerate from n2bm.com instead. It will keep suppression to a minimum (you are still going to be suppressed when using steroids) with no side effects or estrogen rebound.

Muskate, I'm I asked the question clearly.
I know better than to PCT with HCG.
My question was should I come off, just inorder to start a blast and cruise with HCG.
That way I have functioning testes for the amount of time that I'm on.

Top Bottom