Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth hormone, dose, time on/off and effectiveness

bren565

5'10

208lbs (last checked)

I would like to run some GH, I would like to know the proper dose that you guys would have and if this could be run safely for 3 months.. or is 5 ok?

How long and hard (high the dose) would it have to be run to have an effective dose on light, lean strength gains, and some fat loss.

I would begin running it... as I plan with anavar and prop,

then once anavar and prop are finished I would continue using it till I have none left, 3 kits, 100iu each kit.

Please let me know.

-b

Just to add, I am planning this as of now... thats why there is no doses as of now for the prop and var.

theoretically, I would say 60mg ed var and EOD 100mg prop.

5'10

208lbs (last checked)

I would like to run some GH, I would like to know the proper dose that you guys would have and if this could be run safely for 3 months.. or is 5 ok?

How long and hard (high the dose) would it have to be run to have an effective dose on light, lean strength gains, and some fat loss.

then once anavar and prop are finished I would continue using it till I have none left, 3 kits, 100iu each kit.

Please let me know.

-b

At 23 I would still take advantage of your natural HGH levels for the next few years. Enjoy them while you can.

You probably won't notice a difference with Gh at your age and for the short length of time (3 months) If you are one of those who is dead set on doing it then I would suggest you do your research. know how to mix it properly since it is very sensitive. always keep in fridge. know how to measure it and administer. I would start with 2ius to access how you react then bomb up to 4ius per day

5'10

208lbs (last checked)

Please let me know.

-b

A lot of bros run GH for not less than 6 months, and if you keep the dosages reasonable, you won't have weird jawbone or forehead growth.

Like Alin said, you might still be crankin a good bit of natural GH already, at 23, so thats something to consider.

I run my GH at 5iu/day for 5 days, then 2 days off, and that is for the Chinese generic.

Now, I just got some Greek stuff, and some apparently authentic Jins, and I've had to cut back to 3iu/day with the same 5 days on/2 days off protocol. Getting the same effect, and even MORE carpal tunnel type feeling in my grip, as well as increased sense of well-being. Basically this Greek stuff I am on is better at 3iu's than the Chinese stuff was at 5iu's. Not at all surprising.

Really shredded and huge bros will run at 8-10iu's/day, but I definitely wouldn't start out there, you are risking acromegaly at those dosages if the GH is good stuff.

Do your research for good brands/suppliers, there are a LOT of people out there who want your money and nothing else. The market for GH is growing fast, and a lot of scammers are riding that wave for all its worth.

The Anavar and the Test Prop will be what is giving you your strength gains, the GH will just enhance it, give you more fat loss, body recomp, repair and rejuvenation.

I am about 5 months into my GH cycle (going for 6 months, possibly more) and I have noticed:

Increased stamina
Increased sense of well-being
Healthier skin and thicker hair
Good, steady body recomp, even with bad diet sometimes
Increased vascularity
Faster growing nails (not really a benefit..haha)
My face looks more square, masculine than it did before, and this is something I am keeping an eye on, because GH can and will cause facial bone structure changes, many times for the worse. So far though, it is a welcome improvement, and so very slight as to not yet be alarming.

Hope that gives you some idea, bro. Best of luck to you, and don't forget, research pays off big, so do a lot of searches from different boards, see what the veteran GH users are saying.

^ thank you alot guys,

your information is good,

so If i ran it at 5 months 2 ius a day how would that suffice?

if running only 2 iu's daily then i think you should spend the little extra cash and go for brand name GH, skip the generics, otherwise 4-6 iu's of generic HGH daily. (20-30 iu's week)

5 ius eod - 6 months

Top Bottom