Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golden Era

itlnstln

Italian Stallion
Platinum
It's been noted that Arnold, Franco, Lou, Frank, etc never used PCT while training, and they had some pretty unorthodox eating habits (almost ketonic)

Aside from PCT, do you think we (currently) have overanylized (for the almighty $$$) many newer approaches to AAS training, dieting; or do you think it all part of the evolution brought on by better science, etc.

I would really like to see some feedback as to how these guys survived their 4+ hour training session on the diets they had, how they would "laugh" at someone saying the phrase "overtraining", and how they brought all this together (with balls-to-the-wall intensity) without the PCT or designer AAS we have now.

Give us some of your opinions........................

Peace

I still think Arnold was full of shit with his routine in the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding. I need to here from someone who saw it first hand that he trained chest back and legs eod, cus i dont buy it. Of course his back and legs did lag so maybe he did. Id still like to here it from someone else tho.

Hes notorious for giving bullshit advice too.

And the 100mgs of dbol he took before working out probably didnt hurt him any in gettting threw those workouts.lol

galaxy said:
I still think Arnold was full of shit with his routine in the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding. I need to here from someone who saw it first hand that he trained chest back and legs eod, cus i dont buy it. Of course his back and legs did lag so maybe he did. Id still like to here it from someone else tho.

Hes notorious for giving bullshit advice too.

And the 100mgs of dbol he took before working out probably didnt hurt him any in gettting threw those workouts.lol

Yeah - I don't think you'll EVER get a straight answer from Arnold

I would give ANYTHING to have stepped foot in The Dungeon back in it's hay-day

To be a fly on the wall back then......................those guys were the SHIT

Top Bottom