Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

NewbieJosh

Easy Fellas,

I'm new here and just posting to see if my plans for my first cycle is ok.
So I plan on my first cycle in September. I was originally going to start with test & tren but after researching tren ALOT! I thought it was a very bad idea aha. So now I'm going to be using TEST400 & Dbol ( Test400 twice a week at 0.5ml and Dbol 20mg ED 10mg when I wake and 10mg in the evening) I plan on running it for 10 weeks with Dbol for the first 5 weeks. I aim to use arimidex at 0.5mg EOD for the whole cycle. For PCT I'm going to use clomid 50/50/50/50 and arimidex 40/20/20/20. How does this sound? Is there anything else that I need to think about? Run along side it?
Nice one boys
Josh

Stats? Training experience? Age? This all relevant...For pct I'm guessing you mistaked arimidex for Nolvadex? As Nolvadex is dosed on 20mgs usually. If so that's a pretty solid pct. run arimidex along side the whole cycle. Start at 0.25mgs every other day ( every 2nd day) and increase it by 0.25 if u need to.

And yes mate sorry I did mean Nolvadex, does that cycle sound alright? Also as I'm using Dbol when should I start seeing results?

For many, dbol kicks in in days 4-7. So it's pretty quick. Sounds like a good cycle. Great job deciding to go against tren lol.

dbol you feel straight away. but you start seeing gains in a week or so. for me anyway

A little on the young side and you could really use more than a year of training......but a SOLID cycle

I love the test dose @ 400 for you. Keep the diet and training on point, especially AFTER the cycle is over. Some new guys have a tendency to slack off after a cycle ends.

A little on the young side and you could really use more than a year of training......but a SOLID cycle

I love the test dose @ 400 for you. Keep the diet and training on point, especially AFTER the cycle is over. Some new guys have a tendency to slack off after a cycle ends.

I agree 100% with this post ,the more developed you are the better steroids work.1 yr isn't enough to cut it ,i trained for alomst 12 yrs before i tried anything at the age of 35.

Top Bottom