Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female sarms

I read that it is suppose to switch your body to burning fat as energy instead of protein and carbs

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

This shift changes the body’s metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing clinical application for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar. GW–501516 also increases muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW–501516 may have a protective effect against obesity.

Got that off of Dylan's thread on gw

Thats correct as well, but still with the amount of cardio you exert you should def see positive effects if you are able to go stronger and longer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ya I am, I'm just saying I seen no crazy fat loss that a lot of articles say your going to see just normal ones you would get from working out. Drone of the stuff you read makes it seem like you could take gw not work out and have fat just melt off of you...I wish lol

Lol.. I hear ya. I'm a little over 2 weeks in with GW and have seen a lot of fat loss so I'm pretty impressed right now. After 8 weeks I should look like a Greek statue

-_- lucky lol, I'll be there soon very soon! Guys seem to lose weight way easier then we girls too but no excuses I'll get where I want to be, if the army would get out of my way and just let me go to the gym all the time instead of working late all the time it would come much faster

-_- lucky lol, I'll be there soon very soon! Guys seem to lose weight way easier then we girls too but no excuses I'll get where I want to be, if the army would get out of my way and just let me go to the gym all the time instead of working late all the time it would come much faster

My girlfriend is very interested in GW thanks to you. :biggrin:

She has a question she wanted me to ask you.

Are you noticing any reduction in the breast and Butt region? (Sorry for the personal question, thats the only thing stopping her from using it.)

My girlfriend is very interested in GW thanks to you. :biggrin:

She has a question she wanted me to ask you.

Are you noticing any reduction in the breast and Butt region? (Sorry for the personal question, thats the only thing stopping her from using it.)

Great question bro... cant loose the hine quarters

Lmao, nope not at all!! as long as she keeps doing her squats she won't lose her butt ever! But her boobs might go down a little if there big I know a lot of girls lose some whenever they lose weight but I don't have big boobs at all so I never notice a difference lol. Tell her to just do it she will be happy with it I promise!!

Lmao, nope not at all!! as long as she keeps doing her squats she won't lose her butt ever! But her boobs might go down a little if there big I know a lot of girls lose some whenever they lose weight but I don't have big boobs at all so I never notice a difference lol. Tell her to just do it she will be happy with it I promise!!

Mrs Gymrat is from Ecaudor.....butt/boobs mean everything down there. those two slightly slightly got smaller.....(trust me, i montior those things......just for science tho...lol)

the fact that she fit into 2 sizes smaller was enough to make her forget she lost a bit of bust/butt

Top Bottom