Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eyepee Anadrol - Winstrol - Dianabol -Suspension Tabs???

tbro

Which of these are legit enough to deal with and which are best left well enough alone?

winny is probably the only good deal. Brand name dbols are cheap anyway. Suspension tabs (sublingual I think) lol.....

I just took the white drols at 1 a day for three weeks.No other drugs used.Results:gained 15 pounds.They were definitely legit.

Manny and Xbiker are saying the winny is good, but my buddy went up to 150mg ED and had No results. He would know if it was real winny since he had done it twice before at 50mg ED (winny powder).

It's really hit and miss, when he runs out of raw materials of a certain steroid, he underdoses the batch,,,severely.

Sometimes his stuff is overdosed...lol His tren tested out at 91mg/ml...53mg/ml another time.

All I can be sure of is what I have taken and what my boys take. Note that we only use his orals.

Winny...very good results.
orange d-bol.....I am seeing newbies and vets getting great gains.
white anadrol (not the old tan crap).....working well for strength.
anavar...I loved his old 40`s...the 10`s were crap, the new 5`s are hit and miss.

most people i know just order the white round ones, you can call em what you want for each cycle....LOL

Top Bottom