Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ER papers from friends liver problem ( jaundice).

chazk said:
high bilirum the product of rapid redblood cell death and a inflammed gallbladder..cuased it
doctors told him had he not been on steroids cuasing a high redbloodcell count he would not have had the high bilirum cuasing the jaundice reguardless of alittle inflamation in his gallbladder becuase its not clogged by any stones but a little inflamed

so not really liver damage more like liver could not handle the load of bilirum and the gallbladder had a inflamed duct..pushed the bilirum back into his blood stream and came out in his skin and eyes

i'm gonna have him ask his doctor if the ba/ba and peg soultions in the steroids could have been the culprit to the inflamation of the gallbladder ducts and some stress on the liver..

he is no longer taking steroid for two weeks and the bilirum is comming down..
so the stroids had something to do with the bilirum ...if not he would be the same unchaged

It may not be the lack of roids causing it to come down. it may be the fluids he is recieving or the medication he is on. has he had a US of the gall bladder yet? Sometimes when the common bile duct gets clogged so to speak it can cause the same things to happen and resemble liver failure initially until further test are run. Is his lipase going up or down?

chazk said:
hey jason emailed this from his ER visit last week

these are from the firt minutes to 6 hours later after walking into the ER with yellow eyes yellow skin and about ready to fall over fatigued.

thought you guys might like to look and see it wasnt a joke or anything ..

6 pages a quick blood test break down,urine test and doc's admit paper to the hospital...(left out some or it would have been like 12 pages long)

If you ever feel fatigued,lathargic,strange colored poop,weightloss it could be the first sighn of liver problems.then later the obvious yellow eyes and skin

http://i3.tinypic.com/2qxlx1w.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/2m2fhtz.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/4359fdt.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/2zxzifq.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/3zan9fr.jpg
http://i14.tinypic.com/2vw6wpd.jpg

so besure to get reg blood work and play it safe guys....

I'm going my self friday I have not had blood work in years so i'm curious what mine looks like to

wow, I was reading the 4th one from the top, and it said that using protonix can sometimes cause a false positive thc reading, I take protonix everyday for heartburn, and have to take drug tests once a month, and have never had that problem, very interesting though

errn247 said:
It may not be the lack of roids causing it to come down. it may be the fluids he is recieving or the medication he is on. has he had a US of the gall bladder yet? Sometimes when the common bile duct gets clogged so to speak it can cause the same things to happen and resemble liver failure initially until further test are run. Is his lipase going up or down?

Ultra sound gave them mix results not to sure of the swelling its exact amount of the gall bladder but verified no stones maybe sand like silt deposits ..He is out patient now back in the care of his primary doctor so the primary ordered a full abdomen catscan to get a cleaner image he has no insurance so had to call up the mri place and make his our appointment after the doc wrote him a script for the mri and sure enough it takes a few days then they have to send the mri result back to the docotor to be read.
he sees his primary on thursday i'll let you guys know more when i know more
as for the lipase I'm not sure about if its going up or down the docotor took blood worl at the er then his primary did and now another sample to be read by thursday ,,, so then i'll know...

later guys

chazk said:
as suspected the eq was def the culprit along with anavar
alos to contribute to it his gallbladder was not functioning at 100% some sort of inflamation

ok. . .i have a question. . .what injectables are liver toxic, and why? i thought that, generally speaking, only orals were liver toxic due to the 17aa chain that allows them to survive passes through the liver long enough to allow them to have an anabolic effect on your muscle tissue. . .this ability to pass through the liver numerous times causes stress to the liver because it has to work harder to break the compounds down. what am i missing??

bro, everybody is different... I got benign liver tumors for taking dbol 35mg/d for 6 wks. 3.5cm being the largest and multilobed and the other ones were 1-1.5 cm I got 6. (it's called focal nodular hyperplasia)

chazk said:
Ultra sound gave them mix results not to sure of the swelling its exact amount of the gall bladder but verified no stones maybe sand like silt deposits ..He is out patient now back in the care of his primary doctor so the primary ordered a full abdomen catscan to get a cleaner image he has no insurance so had to call up the mri place and make his our appointment after the doc wrote him a script for the mri and sure enough it takes a few days then they have to send the mri result back to the docotor to be read.
he sees his primary on thursday i'll let you guys know more when i know more
as for the lipase I'm not sure about if its going up or down the docotor took blood worl at the er then his primary did and now another sample to be read by thursday ,,, so then i'll know...

later guys

Yep you got that right. My doctor told me that there's no literature that testosterone itself can cause liver damage even in large doses, unless of course you stay on it at 1.5grams week for a whole year! that's what he told me. orals are the only ones that causes most of these problems such as benign and malignant tumors of the liver, cirrhosis even cancer. also told me "it doesn't matter if you do it for short periods of time, everybody reacts different some are just lucky" oh well no orals for me anymore... just injects.

digimon7068 said:
ok. . .i have a question. . .what injectables are liver toxic, and why? i thought that, generally speaking, only orals were liver toxic due to the 17aa chain that allows them to survive passes through the liver long enough to allow them to have an anabolic effect on your muscle tissue. . .this ability to pass through the liver numerous times causes stress to the liver because it has to work harder to break the compounds down. what am i missing??

jeb0177 said:
Yep you got that right. My doctor told me that there's no literature that testosterone itself can cause liver damage even in large doses, unless of course you stay on it at 1.5grams week for a whole year! that's what he told me. orals are the only ones that causes most of these problems such as benign and malignant tumors of the liver, cirrhosis even cancer. also told me "it doesn't matter if you do it for short periods of time, everybody reacts different some are just lucky" oh well no orals for me anymore... just injects.

anyone else?? other than tren (which supposedly fucks with your kidneys). . .i'm not aware of any other injectables that are "toxic" to your filter organs. . .i'm very interested in this subject. . .

drink a pot of black coffee everyday if you're on orals(or alcohol)
some recent news
I'm at work and haven't the time to document it
but a pot of coffee a day reduces cirrhosis risk by 80%

Top Bottom