Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ejaculatory anhedonia for steroids?

ismaele00

Hi forum,

Anyone knows something about the relation between use steroids and the possibility of develope ejaculatory anhedonia in men?
Maybe for the change on hormone levels, hyperprolactinemia, high estrogen...

Thanks.

Hi forum,

Anyone knows something about the relation between use steroids and the possibility of develope ejaculatory anhedonia in men?
Maybe for the change on hormone levels, hyperprolactinemia, high estrogen...

Thanks.

I got that with Clomid.

If I understand the phrase properly, to mean ejaculation w/o pleasure, that happened to my husband (then boyfriend) years ago on a Winstrol only cycle. He actually was a member here back then and signed up again a few weeks ago. I'll see if he wants to share his experience with that.

It was a Winny only cycle, but the PCT was Clomid. That was 8 almost 9 years ago and no one as much about recovery back then as now. I'd cum but not feel a goddamn thing. Lasted to some degree until I ran a Cyp cycle a few months later.

It was a Winny only cycle, but the PCT was Clomid. That was 8 almost 9 years ago and no one as much about recovery back then as now. I'd cum but not feel a goddamn thing. Lasted to some degree until I ran a Cyp cycle a few months later.

It's the Clomid.

never heard that shit before. So you cum like if you were peeing?
can you cum again after that? or you still need to recover?

Exactly.

Anhedonia, is the abscence of pleasure. The ejaculatory anhedonia is the abscence of pleaure when you cum. You cum like a normal man, you can cum again like a nomral man but without "sensations" (not orgasm).

Clomid can cause it temporary, but FINASTERIDE (my case was this) can cause it too. In two weeks all is back with normality, but this two weeks were the worst in my life.

Thanks to all.

Top Bottom