Does anyone know the "real" half life of Testosterone Enanthate?

Posted: 09-Dec-2003 04:34 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Does anyone know the "real" half life of Testosterone Enanthate? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i' read anywhere from 4.5 days all the way up to 14 days. most people seem to think it is between 5-10 days? does someone want to comment on this?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-Dec-2003, 04:34 PM   #1
United States
i' read anywhere from 4.5 days all the way up to 14 days. most people seem to think it is between 5-10 days?

does someone want to comment on this?
Gallery of OXANDRIN  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 09-Dec-2003, 04:44 PM   #2
United States
Hope this helps:

Since it is effective for such a long period of time, testosterone enanthate is always taken more frequently by athletes during their "steroid intervals." An injection of 250 mg every 2-3 weeks helps maintain strength and mass.
Gallery of Juiced2theGills  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Well...

Old 09-Dec-2003, 05:03 PM   #3

I would have to say 7 to 8 days. I used my sex drive as a determinant.

Im thinking enanthate is the longest acting test in Sustanon 250 and after 8 days... my sex drive was gone. (Thanks to the Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - completely shuttting me down)

Whatever sex drive I had was completely driven by the sustanon so... at almost exactly 8 days... nada.
Gallery of milo hobgoblin  

Old 09-Dec-2003, 05:13 PM   #4

Milo, there's absolutely NO Test Enanthate in Sustanon/Omnadren.
Gallery of Texas Ranger  

Old 09-Dec-2003, 05:24 PM   #5

k... is it testosterone propionate/testosterone cypionate/dec and undec then? could of swore I thought Enan was in there.
Gallery of milo hobgoblin  

Old 09-Dec-2003, 06:51 PM   #6
Germany
decanoate is the longest ester in Sustanon. I believe eod injections are needed to get the most stable blood levels with enanthate. There's a thread floating around in the archives discussing this, I cant remember the author, jubei maybe???
Gallery of _Yossarian_  

Old 09-Dec-2003, 11:14 PM   #7
United States
More feedback.....bump
Gallery of OXANDRIN  

Old 09-Dec-2003, 11:16 PM   #8

5 days.
Gallery of psychedout  

Old 10-Dec-2003, 02:38 AM   #9

^
Gallery of junk  

Old 10-Dec-2003, 10:46 AM   #10
United States
http://www.medibolics.com/images/frequenc.jpg

This is old.....but what does it mean for a half-life?

It looks like testosterone returns to baseline in 10 days
Gallery of OXANDRIN