Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dizzy spells

aaron10121

whatup... figured maybe this post should go in diet board but since i just started on precontest roughly 4 wks ago (now currently 14 wks out from 1st comp) thought it would be better to post on this forum, since i just started "on cycle" monday.
right now currently between 11.7-12.7% bodyfat.. 5ft 8 173lbs.. cycle consists of:
100mg/eod T Prop wk 1-14
100mg/wk T Cyp wk 1-14
50mg/ed Proviron wk 7-14 (would run this straight through but due to finances, have enough for 7wks)

may throw in winny the last 5 wks but we'll see.
have excellent pct set up (compliments of needto)

anyway, the issue i am having is these damn dizzy spells. diet has been spot on and i been getting EXCELLENT EXCELLENT results, but about 3-4 times per day im getting this dizzy feeling where i feel i have to hold onto something for a few seconds and say whoa..im on a ckd...obvious assumption would be low sugar levels. how do u keep to this diet without cheating and not continually have these issues. anyone else experience this?
my gym workouts are hardcore. stoked when others in the gym just stare and watch u like u are a beast, but lately its like i feel im going to faint when almost completing my leg workouts as well as back (deadlifts)..

taking away what you are on.

dizzy spells can be a variety of things but it could just be poor nutrition and poor water intake before your workout. if you are feeling naseous or dizzy during ur workout you need to re-examine what you are eating prior. eat easy to digest foods (carbs like an organic waffle, brown rice, sweet potato etc) and drink plenty of WATER before/during/after.

i know if i eat or drink the wrong thing before i get those.. deadlifts are incredible and are total body workouts. my HR shoots up when i do them and its brutal on the body. so be careful what you put in ur body beforehand

most likely hypoglyceamia its what i suffer from time to time something or other to do with low sugar level, i usually get it while on creatine or some sort of stimulant if i take it to often.

most likely hypoglyceamia its what i suffer from time to time something or other to do with low sugar level, i usually get it while on creatine or some sort of stimulant if i take it to often.

yes that is why i'm saying eat an organic waffle or even some organic cereal beforehand. also brown rice has plenty of carbs.

works like a charm

whatup... figured maybe this post should go in diet board but since i just started on precontest roughly 4 wks ago (now currently 14 wks out from 1st comp) thought it would be better to post on this forum, since i just started "on cycle" monday.
right now currently between 11.7-12.7% bodyfat.. 5ft 8 173lbs.. cycle consists of:
100mg/eod T Prop wk 1-14
100mg/wk T Cyp wk 1-14
50mg/ed Proviron wk 7-14 (would run this straight through but due to finances, have enough for 7wks)

may throw in winny the last 5 wks but we'll see.
have excellent pct set up (compliments of needto)

anyway, the issue i am having is these damn dizzy spells. diet has been spot on and i been getting EXCELLENT EXCELLENT results, but about 3-4 times per day im getting this dizzy feeling where i feel i have to hold onto something for a few seconds and say whoa..im on a ckd...obvious assumption would be low sugar levels. how do u keep to this diet without cheating and not continually have these issues. anyone else experience this?
my gym workouts are hardcore. stoked when others in the gym just stare and watch u like u are a beast, but lately its like i feel im going to faint when almost completing my leg workouts as well as back (deadlifts)..

Make sure you drink plenty of water so you stay hydrated.
Get yourself a glucose meter. You could be going hypo.

water shouldnt be an issue. drinking no less than 1.25 gallons/water day for the past 4+months....

sounds like a good idea to get a glucometer. with me being on ckd, how do i not cheat (with me being on precontest) and up my sugar levels?
obviously my health is more important than anything, especially some competition...but how do others seal with this issue when dieting for competition.
btw, tomorrow is carb up....skipped a week of carb loading so havent taken in more than 30g carbs/day in almost 2 wks. wondering if maybe that could have been the issue.

water shouldnt be an issue. drinking no less than 1.25 gallons/water day for the past 4+months....

sounds like a good idea to get a glucometer. with me being on ckd, how do i not cheat (with me being on precontest) and up my sugar levels?
obviously my health is more important than anything, especially some competition...but how do others seal with this issue when dieting for competition.
btw, tomorrow is carb up....skipped a week of carb loading so havent taken in more than 30g carbs/day in almost 2 wks. wondering if maybe that could have been the issue.

get on some need2slin 1 cap 30 mins before meals 3 times a day. This will make much better use of what little carbs you are eating. It helps keep glocus levels normal and gives you a super strong insulin response. You could even up carbs a bit and with using the slin this would prevent any carb storing as fat...

Please read the write up on my product page and you will understand what I mean. Need2slin

Another thing I would look for is pure atp in a sublingual tab...

Dam I think I have hypoglyceamia! I have that feeling if I haven't eaten for a while or a couple hours after a high glycemic meal like my post workout drink which is waxy, whey,creatine, berries, banana. I was goin to the doctor next week for feeling this way. Bottom line is sometimes I will feel great then all of a sudden a have no energy, feel lightheaded, and tired.

What are all the signs of hypoglyceamia and the best ways to combat it??

Top Bottom