Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Denver Area - Any Help Appriciated

CO Builder

I'm 35 and slipping deeper into the effects common with low T. I recently went to a family doc to get my levels checked out, as I have done a lot of reading on this site and many other medical sites concerning my symptoms.

I had an initial check at time of visit (2.30 pm) 200 on a scale 300-900ng/dl. I had eaten well that day and got a lot of rest the night before. doc ordered 2 more tests between 6 am and 10 am. first at 282 and 2nd at 302.

The doc talked about treatment options to bring my levels to normal we decided on 1 shot a week of test at for 3/mo and recheck the levels. We talked about the sides, administering and precautions. 2 days after my last lab came in he emailed me saying that I will not be getting a prescription because I was in the normal range or close enough to normal.

The depression is increasing and I have not worked out since (6 weeks ago). I'm putting on fat rapidly as I always do if I don't eat at a substantial deficit. Please, if anyone knows a doc in the Denver area that can check my labs or order rework and diagnose and treat appropriately I'd appreciate your help.

Top Bottom