Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deciding on what to do next..

JoRo91

Hey guys, stats: 21, 6'1, 250, 12-15% bf(bulking a bit right now)

First cycle I did a few weeks ago was superdrol, ran it 20/20/30, no sides to report. Being 21 I want to keep cycles short because I want to minimize potential damage I could be doing to my hpta..so this brings up the point of my post. Everyone suggests running test along with superdrol, and I kind of want to give it a go, but keep it as short as I can. So here is what I was thinking.

Test prop eod 100mg(ish) wk 1-6
Superdrol 20 mg wk 1-3
Pct after for 4 wks
Daa 3 g a day
Clomid 25mg a day
Forma 10pumps daily
Unleashed daily

What do you guys think being 21? I know it isn't exactly recommended, but honestly all I've done for the past 4 years is lift and eat a lotta good foods, completely dedicated and plan on sticking with it for the long run. I forgot to include an ai on cycle, would have that as well. Just looking for advice, J

I'd run the sd for 4 weeks. Make sure you run n2guard along side it. Start pct at week 7. I'd also include post cycle in with pct and after pct run bridge for 4-6 weeks.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

You'll be fine. Most the bros on this site started young, they just don't admit it. Recovery will be fine at 21 just take proper time off

You'll be fine. Most the bros on this site started young, they just don't admit it. Recovery will be fine at 21 just take proper time off

Yup as long as you don't abuse it and stay on for months (over 3) at a time you will be fine. The body is amazing at recovery. Just keep your doses moderate and your cycles moderate in length

Top Bottom