Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs Equipoise

khavanin

Would Equipoise only cycle of 10 weeks ( no stacking ) result in the same mass gain as Deca but with lower side effects?
If you have actually used them both( but seperately), what were your results?

I have used both and saw more gains with deca , but more water retention. I love EQ though, I would much rather use it over deca by far, youll see a lot of people on here that agree with me,:D

I would rather do higher doses of EQ. mg for mg, you'll definitely get more gains from Deca. But if you are worried about side effects then go with the EQ, just up the dosage.

Enigmaxxx7 said:
I would rather do higher doses of EQ. mg for mg, you'll definitely get more gains from Deca. But if you are worried about side effects then go with the EQ, just up the dosage. [/QUOT

From what I hear/read getting negative sides (Progesterone Gyno) from 300-400mg of Deca is Very Rare. I am debating the EQ/Deca choice right now for my 2nd Cycle.

Are there any hints to being "prone" to Progesterone related side effects or gyno? I ran 500mg/wk ICN Test Enth before and had Zero sides and didnt even have to use Anti-E's. I didnt even bloat much.

I agree with all previous comments. Deca will create more gains with more water. Eq is nice cause it allows you to get hard if other factors are in check (you can get hard on deca too, but, eq seems to thin the skin out better).

Top Bottom