Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca + Fina accelerate hair loss?

stonehome7

First of all, please understand my poor English. Thank you!

<My cycle>

1-6 Dbol 50mg/day
1-10 Deca 1cc/wk

PCT
3-12 Arami 0.5mg/3days
13-15 Clomid 50mg/day

Duta
0.5mg/day

No other testosterone, only Deca+Dbol, because I am really concerning about hair loss.

I'd taken Fina(1mg/day) for 3 years, changed to Duta when 2th week of the cycle.

I am still taking Duta and now it is 7th week(Deca only).

I've been researching(googling) a lot and find out the conclusion is

1. Test+Deca = Fina(Duta) is OK

2. (Dbol)+Deca = Fina(Duta) is not OK. (But don't know why Dbol is not ok, Dbol is oral test)

*Only considering hair loss, no deca-dick.

But some people say taking Fina with Deca(only, no test) is OK...

I am very confused what I need to do.

Please advise me about this. I am not taking Test and it's my 7th week of the cycle.

If I agree with the first opinion(#1,2), is it better stop Duta for now? There should be remaining in my body.

Thank you!!

Duta: Dutestride
Fina: finasteride
...for the record. So you guys can answer, lost Me at "no test"

deca is safe for hair loss!

finasteride is only going to block the metabolism of testosterone to DHT. so it will not work on compounds that are already DHT deriviatives. keep that in mind

also keep in mind fina and duta are both what trannies use along with estrogen. inhibiting DHT (which is an androgen male hormone) is just not smart if you want to build muscle and strength long term!

I'm taking a DHT blocker right now, while we're on topic. How much does that limit gains?

I have never used them so I cannot speak from experience, nor will I ever use them. my dick and masculinity is more important then my head hair. of course its easy for me to say this as I have my hair even at my age, so I feel for you guys who are losing it.

however considering trannies use them and DHT is a androgen male hormone it can't be good for your muscle building goals.

Shave it, your hair isn't as great as you think it is. Vin diesel, Jason statham, Bruce Willis, shit, even look at piana with hair/without it. You tell me

Top Bottom