Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

At the end of the month I'm starting a ny Decca cycle for 18 weeks. 600mg Decca and 700mg Test EW. At 200lbs I'm way over the reccomended dosage, but my last cycle at 450mg Decca and 450mg Test did not yield significant results. Bloodwork at the end of that cycle showed 0.51 Estro (0- 0.16) and 317 Prolactine (100-400) . Normal male values in brackets. Theese low readings leads me to believe that either I'm pretty restistant to effects and sides of nandrolone, or the juice was not 100%.
However, the AAS was a reputable european UG and my source are trustworthy.

After this new cycle I will decide if Decca is the real deal.

excellent read needto!!! i'm scripted nandrolone and it's prepared at a compounding pharmacy. i never go over 200mgs and that's plenty! at 200mgs you get all the benefits with little or no sides. once you exceed 200 you get diminishing returns and exponential
sides. i remember having to use 400mgs of the UG stuff to get what i'm gettin' with 200 of the pharm grade.

i've recently become a huge fan of deca and i believe mg per mg it's the best, most versatile AAS on the market. test and deca combined is the best mass stack there is. if you wanna cut, deca will do that too. if you wanna get strong, it's approx 2.4 x as anabolic
as test. the trick is keepin the dosage low.

Will Deca Help My Sore Joints?
I am just starting my 4th cycle. I am 56, 215, 5'10". About 14%bf. I just had bloodwork done and everything came back good, except my test level was 196. Doc has me on Androgel- 8 pumps a day.
Also my cbc count has been high (in fact I was denied insurance because of it). I think this has been from aas. as I read that this was a prime cause of high cbc counts.

My cycle is Dieselbolan for the first 2 weeks & 12 weeks of 500 mg Sustanon, and 400 mg. Primo. I have been toying with adding a little Deca (300 mg. ew) since my elbows and shoulders are constantly bothering me. But I don't want to make the joints worse, and only cover up the pain. If I am correct this is not how Deca works as it adds fluid to the joints to ease and lubricate. Therefore if the pain is gone it is because the joints are pain free. Is this correct.
Also I am a little concerned about my age and having side effects.
What do you guys think? BTW I have a full PCT planned with Unleashed, HCG, HCGenerate (starting 4th week), Forma Stanzol (while on & off), & Post Cycle.

Thanks

LMFAO! 500 mg per!!!

are you kidding? gives a whole new meaning to deca dick

I did 200mg/week of deca and had to do twice that in test to keep a hard on.

LMFAO! 500 mg per!!!

are you kidding? gives a whole new meaning to deca dick

I did 200mg/week of deca and had to do twice that in test to keep a hard on.

lol a true 500mgs of nandrolone would be chemical castration!

yep, a 2: to 1 ratio test to deca usually keeps you shootin pool
with a solid stick.

lol a true 500mgs of nandrolone would be chemical castration!

yep, a 2: to 1 ratio test to deca usually keeps you shootin pool
with a solid stick.

Why do you think keeping test above the deca keeps sex drive up... High levels of test do not lower progesterone or porlactin?

Why do you think keeping test above the deca keeps sex drive up... High levels of test do not lower progesterone or porlactin?

i know it doesn't address the prolactin issue. testosterone counteracts
libido issues independently of progesterone.

there are hundreds of examples of one drug counteracting side effects
of another drug without directly addressing causal factors.

when we are tired we can drink coffee. it doesn't address the mechanism
that causes fatigue, but it does mask the symptoms and it wakes us up.

i think most experience with polydrug use with AAS are anecdotal. my
personal experience with deca dictates that i use 400 mgs test w/ 200mgs
nandrolone. i've tried a 1: to 1 ration and i was tryin to shoot pool with
a wet noodle lol!

then again, some folk don't have issue with prolactin effect until in high
doses.

Top Bottom