DBol and Test or DEca?

Posted: 19-Feb-2004 03:25 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about DBol and Test or DEca? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Which should I go with Dbol and Test or Deca and Dbol. I have done Dbol and test and was very happy with the results. This time aroud I am going to 25mg of dbol ed for 4 weeks with 1000mg of test for 10 weeks. What do you guys think?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

DBol and Test or DEca?

Members

[Register!]

View Poll Results: Deca or test with DBOL?
Dbol/Test 26 24.07%
Dbol/Deca 7 6.48%
Dbol/Deca/Test 75 69.44%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools

Post DBol and Test or DEca?

Old 19-Feb-2004, 03:25 PM   #1
Italy
Which should I go with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and Test or Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . I have done Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and test and was very happy with the results. This time aroud I am going to 25mg of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ED for 4 weeks with 1000mg of test for 10 weeks. What do you guys think?
Gallery of danneggiare  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 19-Feb-2004, 03:32 PM   #2
Vanuatu
stats? cycle history? goals?......
Gallery of gilly6993  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Stats

Old 19-Feb-2004, 04:02 PM   #3
Italy
Sorry guys: 4 th cycle
1st cycle was Sustanon @ 500mg
2nd Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 30mg and testosterone cypionate. @ 400mg
3rd Sustanon/Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - 100mg eod

My peak weight was 205 @ 14% bf
My current weight is 196 @ 10 to 12 % bf

Goal is 225 under 15% bf but I will be happy with 215 to 220.

I am going to cut up after this bulking cycle and try to retain as much quality weight as possible.
Gallery of danneggiare  

Old 19-Feb-2004, 05:28 PM   #4

F%^k it do all three. Keep the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - under 400 a week test(whatever u feel a week) and the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - to no more than 25mg a day or ur desired dose and let us know how it works out. What's ur PCT?
Gallery of karachi183  

Old 20-Feb-2004, 01:32 AM   #5
United States
Well, certainly try Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - since you haven't. Everyone should once, you'll either love it or hate it. . . I love it. I need test, and most do with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , but you can go as low as 250ew just like HRT for Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . . . And def add the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , to have a non-AR mechanism to compensate the highly anabolic Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . I really believe in ar/non-ar stacks like Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - +Dianabol - methandrostenolone - or Primo+Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - because they really work . . .
Gallery of majutsu  

Old 20-Feb-2004, 09:14 AM   #6
United States
HRT application is trying to move hard from the needle and the high/low cycles with injection. Androgel, Testim, and various patches are all examples and there's more in the drug pipeline for this. Thanks!
Gallery of alanchiras  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Re: DBol and Test or DEca?

Old 27-Feb-2004, 03:56 AM   #7
Russian Federation
well composed cycle will always produce great results.
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - will worth the hassle. The most magik cycle I have ever done was the most simple one. Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and testosterone cypionate. I ran Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for 6 weeks while the whole cycle was 12. results were fine. from 175 to 185-188 with 7% bf. I am now at 4.8% bf while doing just test. so it's up to you. But I miss Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . I can't wait a moment to get my hands on it... Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - at 400 will do the trick just fine. Good luck and have fun!

1 freaking gram of test a week? that is the hell of a lot... call me old school (but i'm not), but that is a lot. I have done it before (1 g of test, 800 of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - cycle), but results are not any different than 500 of test with 400 of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ... Just my thoughts...
Gallery of RussianBro  

Old 27-Feb-2004, 10:53 PM   #8
United States
something as simple as
250mg-500mg test
with 300-400 mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate -

per week is a sick cycle for just about anyone
Gallery of OXANDRIN  

Old 28-Feb-2004, 08:09 AM   #9

Im running testosterone enanthate at 500ew and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - @400ew awesome cycle
Gallery of 2scoops  

Old 03-May-2004, 08:08 PM   #10

How about:
25mg/day weeks 1-4
200 mg/week Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - weeks 1-8
500 mg/week sus week 1-8
Gallery of CLOMIDCLOWN