Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol questions

Bilwil

There are a lot of abreviations used which can make things somewhat confusing so I would like to clarify if the following two items are the same.

50mg x 100 D-Bol Tabs

10mg x 150 Tabs DANABOL Blue Hearts Thailand

I realize the strength is different (10mg vs 50mg) but is the D-Bol the same as Danabol?

Thanks in advance for any information!

Bill

Well they all should be good if they are legit.
The blue hearts are good
Im guessing the 50mg dbol is British Dragon if so they are great.

Bilwil said:
There are a lot of abreviations used which can make things somewhat confusing so I would like to clarify if the following two items are the same.

50mg x 100 D-Bol Tabs

10mg x 150 Tabs DANABOL Blue Hearts Thailand

I realize the strength is different (10mg vs 50mg) but is the D-Bol the same as Danabol?

Thanks in advance for any information!

Bill

The BD are GREAT!

Thanks!

Sounds like BD is the way to go. I just need to get a pill splitter so I can break them down into smaller dosages.

Bill

or a razor blade

some other items that are the same as dbol

Anabol
Anabolin
Bionabol
Metanabol
Stenolon
Methandrostenolonum
Dialone
Naposim

a lot of them you will never hear of

Hello Viper HMS,

Good to see a fellow Viper driver here. Tell me a bit about your car. Did you get it direct from Hennessy or second hand. I drive a GTS on the street (Yellow no stripes) and I race a Comp Coupe. You can see my track car on our web site www.curecfracing.com

You ever run yours on track?

Bill

ViperHMS said:
or a razor blade

some other items that are the same as dbol

Anabol
Anabolin
Bionabol
Metanabol
Stenolon
Methandrostenolonum
Dialone
Naposim

a lot of them you will never hear of

Bilwil said:
Hello Viper HMS,

Good to see a fellow Viper driver here. Tell me a bit about your car. Did you get it direct from Hennessy or second hand. I drive a GTS on the street (Yellow no stripes) and I race a Comp Coupe. You can see my track car on our web site www.curecfracing.com

You ever run yours on track?

Bill

I wish I had a viper! I fell in love with them when they first came out in 92. Years later hearing about HMS tuning the vipers, just made them that much better. I drive a little ole LS1. Good to know some people understand what my username stands for.

Top Bottom