Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which dbol dosing gave the best overall results?

Which dbol dosing gave the best overall results?

• When taken all at once right before training?

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • When split up evenly throughout the day?

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
hammertime30 said:
Your wrong buddy....the "half" life goes like this:

Let's say you take 30mg of dbol at 8:00am

at roughly 2:00pm (I say roughly because 4-6 hours vary per individual) you will have 15mg of effective time

at roughly 8:00pm you will have 7.5mg of effective time

at roughly 2:00am (the next day) you will have 3.75mg of effective time

at roughly 8:00am you will have 1.875mg of effective time

at roughly 2:00pm you will have .988mg of effective time...which in all totals to a good 36+ hours from a single dosage. At what point it's still detectable that I don't know, but it's best to go a good 2 weeks (1 week is probably enough) to be sure before being tested.

Dbol don't clear the system as quickly as many thinks which is why it's so much controversy over what dosing works best....(If the half life went the way you described, then deca wouldn't be detectable up to a year from the last injection) I'm trying to educate others to be more proactive in trying different methods to see what works best, but I see that most don't seem to want to know, so to each it's own!

If I'm reading this right, it takes 4-6 hours for the first half of the dosage to be absorbed, but 30 hours for the 2nd half to be absorbed. Why such a difference??? Thanks for the knowledge bro. I would hit you with some K, but it still won't let me.

Apexx said:
If I'm reading this right, it takes 4-6 hours for the first half of the dosage to be absorbed, but 30 hours for the 2nd half to be absorbed. Why such a difference??? Thanks for the knowledge bro. I would hit you with some K, but it still won't let me.

Just the way it is bro, I don't make the rules, but it goes like that with all orals and injectables which is why athletes have to be careful with what AAS they use for what period of time....It's even been said that fat holds AAS for a significant amount of time and when A BBer cuts, the AAS is released into the system thus is detected even when the BBer thought that he gave it enough time to clear.

50mg was good enough for me....did 100mg for a bit on a cycle, but the black pimps were bad. If I want more out of my oral than what dbols can do, I'll go with drols at 50mg...cheers

50mg was good enough for me....did 100mg for a bit on a cycle, but the black pimps were bad. If I want more out of my oral than what dbols can do, I'll go with drols at 50mg...cheers

Meant *back pumps*

Black pimps were a bitch too, but as long as u fronted the money you were alright.

Top Bottom