Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle support / help required

Tinyfiend

Hello all,

As outlined above I need some help or guidance regarding my planned upcoming cycle.

To give you a flavour of me I will give you some back ground information. I have been bodybuilding / training since an early age of 16. It took over my life at that point and I was very serious and wanted to compete at the highest level, subsequently from 19 years old started to cycle. (I know this was too early but I can't change back time) I have not taken anAAS Steroid or anything since the age of 21.

Stats now:
29 years old
5ft 9'
198 lb.
9/10% body fat

To be fair I'm in pretty decent shape but want to go to the next level.

In the past I ran 6 cycles max including HGH on my last cycle. At that point I was 223 lb at 10% bf.

As you can imagine over the last 8 years things have changed and I have not so much as researched a single AAS during this time. My training and diet are all in check. My macros / calories will be adjusted to accommodate the upcoming cycle to ensure maximum gains are made.

I have done my research however there are many different theories and no real clarity so I need some help from you guys.

I really want to do a tren, test prop and winstrol cycle to add some quality mass and overall improve strength and conditioning. The tricky thing is I am gyno prone and I am under no circumstances wanting it to become an issue. Please don't judge me on this as I did make some mistakes in my early years as probably a lot of us have but I am little older and wiser now.

I HAVE NOT USED TREN ON ANY OF MY PREVIOUS CYCLES!

So what I want to know is what would your recommendations be knowing I am gyno prone and do not want it to become an issue.

Here is a list of what I am planning to run:
1-8 Tren acetate @ 400 mg per week
1-8 test prop or sustanon @ 350 mg per week
8-12 winstrol at 50 mg every day

I have also for cycle support / pct:
N2 guard
GW 501516
5000 iu HCG
Arimidex
Clomid

Knowing my personal circumstances how and when you you use the cycle support / pct and at what doses.

Your recommendations will be greatly appreciated and I am willing to change the cycle if deemed necessary.

Thanks for looking and the support.

Lee

You need to add ether caber or prami into your cycle to prevent any prolactin induced gyno. Preferably caber, .5mg every 3 days. I would also add some nolvadex to your pct. I would chose prop over sus. You could even lower the test dose and just let the tren do the work.

Hi I'm about to start my 2nd cycle
Test cypoinate or sustanon250 500mg/week and Deca 400 mg/week so I just wanted to know which is better with Deca, sustanon250 or test cypoinate, it ll be really helpful if someone gives me the exact knowledge abt it . Thank u in advance

Top Bottom