Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle advice.

jamest0321

Hey guys, I need a little advice today. I had a cycle planned that I am now on week 4 of that looked like this.
Week1-10 test cyp @ 750

Week 10-14 test prop @ 250 + tren ace @250

Week 14-18 test prop @ 400 tren ace @ 250 mast @ 250
(The mast is really only being used because one of my vials is a blend I picked up off a buddy cheap)
Week18-20 I may continue with a low dose of test to let the ten clear and make recovery a little smoother.

Ancillary drugs added as needed.

(I haven't decided 100% how I will do my test dose when i swap from cyp to prop, but I can figure that out on my own with a calculator as the date draws nearer. )

My question is this: having been on for 10 weeks already, will potential receptor downgrade cause me to get subpar results with the tren. It will be my first run with tren and I want to get the most out of it. Also do you guys think recovery will be harder than neccessary with this route? The plan going in was a slow recomp going weeks 1-10 and a bit more aggressive of a cut starting week 11.

By the way my stats are:
235 @ ~17% bf
4th cycle

Thanks a lot for bothering to read all that.

For what you are planning to do, I dont see a problem with your plan. It makes sense to use it to your advantage and cut the final weeks of your cycle anyways. Tren is 5x more anabolic than test, so you may get some gains from it even though you've been on a while already. Just don't expect anything major, especially if your diet is structured to cut. Make sure you run caber with it. Recovery will be more difficult, but not an issue with the right PCT. I recommend this...

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (AG Guys)
Test Stack 3 caps per day (see thread in my signature for info/discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

oncycle add gw at 20 mg per day all 30 mins before workout

pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD or letrozone
hcgenerate es
Ostarine 25mg per day

Top Bottom