Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle.

shawn1235

Hey all just finished week 9 of my 16 week test cycle. So far I've gained 13 pounds! Feeling great! Last week I started dbol and I'm running it til week 13 then 13-16 of just test. So far I'm very happy with my cycle. Been running 400mg pw of test c spread thru 2 pins a week. I post a few pics you'll know which are before and after. View attachment 121603View attachment 121613View attachment 121623View attachment 121633

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

So you're running dbol weeks 8-16?
Am I reading the right?
Why did you choose to runit at the end, vs the begining

So you're running dbol weeks 8-16?
Am I reading the right?
Why did you choose to runit at the end, vs the begining

No no I'm running dbol from weeks 8 to 13 meaning I stop at 13 weeks. From 13 to 16 will be just test. I wanted to do the dbol as a kicker but honestly didn't get it til week 8. Still wanted to run it so I went ahead and ran it. It's actually nice. I can REALLY push myself with the dbol and it's great because the test is really flowing now too. So I feel like it was also a good advantage to wait.

bro, the LAST thing you want to do is run dbol to finish your cycle... you don't want to go into pct with elevated estrogen and that much water retention... that is an absolutely HORRIBLE plan... you need to stop now... that's why people use dht's as finishers and not aromatizing compounds... you are making a mistake...

bro, the LAST thing you want to do is run dbol to finish your cycle... you don't want to go into pct with elevated estrogen and that much water retention... that is an absolutely HORRIBLE plan... you need to stop now... that's why people use dht's as finishers and not aromatizing compounds... you are making a mistake...

Well I'm not just ending when I'm done I'm going to have another 6 weeks of test after ending the dbol. Is that enough? If not I'll gladly stop it. Thanks for the input.

You should have enough time after dropping the Dbol on test alone that it isn't a big deal, as long as your AI dose is right.

I didn't see a PCT listed at all, but it hope you have a good one planned out in order to keep your gains and recover. You need to be running something like this:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me for info and BIG discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

You should have enough time after dropping the Dbol on test alone that it isn't a big deal, as long as your AI dose is right.

I didn't see a PCT listed at all, but it hope you have a good one planned out in order to keep your gains and recover. You need to be running something like this:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me for info and BIG discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Yeah my AI is on point. I'm lucky I guess. I don't have much sides beside back acne. That is actually pretty much my full pct besides the fact that I have nolva as well.

hey man , how many years have you been training ?

I've been training for about 4 years. Had a very breaks between tjat time from from injuries. I wrecked my motorcycle and was bed rest for about 8 months.

Top Bottom