Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruise and Blast Bullshit

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Just a heads up -- call what you like, cruising, grazing, bridging, tying over, a little touch, a nip, a stretch, a carry over or whatever other made up name you can think of...if you finished a cycle and are still doing steroids, YOU ARE STILL ON. You're just on less.

Even if you're on 100 mgs, your LH levels are dropping every day and it's another day further from recovery.

And if you've been on over 6 months, you're on HRT my friend. You might as well stay on.

Let's call it what it is.

These days with the products available for PCT and in-between cycles there's really no need for it.You'll make better gains in the long run than staying on 200 mgs, which after a while will just replace your normal T level and you'll be right back where you started except that you'll be dependent on the external source of testosterone.

Don't trust your future to idiot internet guru catch phrases. If you're going to do this stuff, do it right.

I have been on for over 6 months before and am still not in need of HRT...........

I agree with you on that bridging is still being on but it as far as recovery goes you still can recover if you took the right protocols during cycle.

I also agree that there are plenty of natty supps to keep you feeling good enbetween.......and god knows I take a shit ton of those enbetween my cycles.

I, myself, get far better results when I cycle on and off and completely sustain from gear off cycle. I may have a week or two during PCT where its tough, but the next time I cycle I get far better results.

^^ hahah cycle

Top Bottom