Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is clen working?

flexabro

Hey guys, I've been cutting for the past 17 weeks naturally, dropped 49lbs and am still looking to drop roughly 13lbs. I'm cutting until maximum december 31st, so rougly 5 weeks left. My diet is on point, so is my weight lifting and cardio.

I have just completed my first week on clen . I took 50mcg for the first 4 days, then upped to 100mcg the next 3 days.

The first 2 days I felt kind of shaky/jittery and cramp very slightly during legs workout, tho I'm thinking that might have all been placebo. I didn't feel anything the following 2 days, so I decided to up to 100 mcg. 3 days on 100mcg so far and I feel absolutely nothing. My heart rate is normal, so is my body temperature. I don't feel jittery/shaky anymore and I feel no cramping, tho I'm taking 6g of taurine a day.

I'm confused. Should I be feeling any sides to know that clen is working? I haven't seen or felt a difference while on it, in fact, my weight stalled for 5 days. Usually it drops between 0.2-0.4lbs per day, but this past week I've only gone down 0.8lbs

Also for reference, my friend and I are sharing the same bottle and he's felt the sides and is already seeing results.

Some people are more tolerant of it than others, although you ramped it rather quickly for your first time. I wouldn't go over 140mcg. Did you get it from a reputable source? What are your stats now? Weight fluctuates everyday so don't freak if your weight hasnt changed over a just a few days. Clen can be hard on the body, have you considered something safer like albuterol or yohimflame?

I think clen stack with T3 do really help me alot to fit in for my wedding suit... Trust me it works for me as short as 7 weeks cycle. The first week was a trial. The rest of the 6 weeks was incredibe. It depends on your diet too and how u cycle. I was on a 1 week on 1 week off cycle for clen. For T3, i manage to take up to 75 mcg. More than that, the side effect starts to kick in. However different people will feel differently. U got to drink lots and lots of water because i've experience tremendous amount of sweat just came out even when i brisk walk..

there's no doubt that when it comes to weight loss that clen works but at what cost? the same can be said for t3... so with t3 you are eating away at muscle and being put in a catabolic state... clen can cause severe unwanted sides including short and long term heart damage... so is the risk worth the reward? not to mention it is not sustainable weight loss... when using gw-501516 not only are you using a product that will not cause any harm but will be in a non catabolic state, have the ability to continuously melt fat, have the ultimate performance enhancement, maximize endurance and stamina, increase good cholesterol and decrease the bad, etc... the list goes on and on... a stack of gw along with n2burn and need2slin will provide the cleanest, most sustainable and safest results... Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding for n2burn and need2slin and SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for gw-501516

Hey guys, I've been cutting for the past 17 weeks naturally, dropped 49lbs and am still looking to drop roughly 13lbs. I'm cutting until maximum december 31st, so rougly 5 weeks left. My diet is on point, so is my weight lifting and cardio.

I have just completed my first week on clen . I took 50mcg for the first 4 days, then upped to 100mcg the next 3 days.

The first 2 days I felt kind of shaky/jittery and cramp very slightly during legs workout, tho I'm thinking that might have all been placebo. I didn't feel anything the following 2 days, so I decided to up to 100 mcg. 3 days on 100mcg so far and I feel absolutely nothing. My heart rate is normal, so is my body temperature. I don't feel jittery/shaky anymore and I feel no cramping, tho I'm taking 6g of taurine a day.

I'm confused. Should I be feeling any sides to know that clen is working? I haven't seen or felt a difference while on it, in fact, my weight stalled for 5 days. Usually it drops between 0.2-0.4lbs per day, but this past week I've only gone down 0.8lbs

Also for reference, my friend and I are sharing the same bottle and he's felt the sides and is already seeing results.

clen should kick in almost right away. You might have a higher tolerance to stims

Top Bottom