Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you enter please :)

alanas

Hi fella ..

I really need your help and experiences. I have been working out more than 7 years :confused: when I was 18 fully natty my state now 25 years old, 178 cm , 75 KG and 20% BF my main problem I can not build muscle:confused: and always feel fatigue and depressed now I am skinny fat with narrow and small bone structure I did blood test and my testosterone was 518 I took the test on 2 pm.I eat 3 main meals I eat till I feel full (150 g protein 600 g carb 100 g fat )and tow snacks whey protein with fruits or oat meal. 3 years ago I was trying to bulk as I can I was eating (7 meals) + 2 meals of whey protein but I was fat with really small mass of muscle too (with man boob). I did not count macro but surly protein was more than 300 g and carbs around 800 g fat 80 .

Do u think with this amount of test I can build a decent body. I do not want to be bodybuilder I wanna have fit and in shape body any suggestions .

Last edited:
My suggestion is figure out why the hell the font is soooooo goddamn big. Then I'll read it. Shit gave me a headache

God damn bruh! Something's up, assuming you're not bullshitting the 7 years of training with 7+ meals a day. Your test isn't trt worthy, but its not great. What was the estro at? Because you have some of the titties goin on...

Was the test total or free? BIG difference. The key is the amount of free test that you have .. Your total may be within, but if your free is low, you will probably need TRT.
Have you previously cycled. If so, provide cycles and age.

90% of the time that i hear about this, it is because of diet. Everyone states that they are eating good and calorie count. Usually they leave out fine details and do not follow a strict diet. In their mind they do.
You mentioned... I eat until I am full. That right there means that you are not following a strict diet. Eat everything assuming that you received your diet from a qualified trainer. I hate the bulk cycle because i am similar to you. I do not like to stuff myself but i need to to build the mass. Note: lean weight.
Did you check T3 and T4?

I asked the doctor to check the estro but he refused and about free test he said no need too.and for boob it became much better than before :)

Was the test total or free? BIG difference. The key is the amount of free test that you have .. Your total may be within, but if your free is low, you will probably need TRT.
Have you previously cycled. If so, provide cycles and age.

I did not cycle ,My age 25 , just it mentioned 18.44 nmol/L and Reference ranges (8.64-29)

90% of the time that i hear about this, it is because of diet. Everyone states that they are eating good and calorie count. Usually they leave out fine details and do not follow a strict diet. In their mind they do.
You mentioned... I eat until I am full. That right there means that you are not following a strict diet. Eat everything assuming that you received your diet from a qualified trainer. I hate the bulk cycle because i am similar to you. I do not like to stuff myself but i need to to build the mass. Note: lean weight.

I totally agree with you bro but I assure you I follow good diet but I got no where for that I do not count now because I think there is a mistake (7 years and no improvement in muscle how it comes)
Did you check T3 and T4?
I did TSH and it was 2.23 which is normal

I asked the doctor to check the estro but he refused and about free test he said no need too.and for boob it became much better than before :)
you need to go to a new doc and tell them you want full blood work to see whats going on. to check specifically thyroids function, estrogen and test (free test also). this is step one. specially thyroid...

I agree with j_p. Something is going on and you need to see where your hormones are at. Once you get your results, post them on here and there are alot of knowledgeable people here that can help.

I have been there, and I know what you are dealing with. You feel like a rat on a wheel, running but going nowhere. I am sure people will judge my opinion but what changed it all for me, I bought the bodybuilding encyclopedia by Arnold. I studied it and it is my workout bible. What I learned was what volume training actually was. I realized that 15 sets a week on a muscle group just wasn't enough to stimulate the kind of growth I was expecting. I started back in October of 15 and have stuck to his training principles. I honestly can say that I have seen more growth than all the previous years of training combined. Volume, volume. Guys always told me to eat more. Well it just made me fat. I am around 2200 calories a day now, nothing crazy. Macros are tracked and in check. I simply had to increase my volume of training to se results. My two cents.

Top Bottom