Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloods Done....

ohyea

Male
6'4
4% b.f.
started a cycle january 2012 took a 2 month break with little PCT then back on until dec have been off since was taking proviron but nothing is helping my gyno.

Can anyone help me with my bloods and tell me what it says in english please lol

Last edited:
umm .. i just checked your file i think you might want to take this down! edit out your name and address/phone number and other personal info!

Cycled 10 months out of 12? You basically cycled the whole year of 2012. What exactly did you cycle and what ancillaries were you running with it? And you need to give your body a break. Running proviron off cycle is not taking a break... It's a steroid

Run this Pct before you try anything! I highly doubt your even properly recovered!
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Arimidex for your gyno: even Letro if you want something stronger
unleashed + post cycle

then stay off for atleast 6 months bro.

it would help to know what you ran and when you started getting the gyno.

posting you ran 10 months of gear is of no help. i find it amazing your bloods came in clean like this. just proves how being young and foolish you can get away with it.

Run this Pct before you try anything! I highly doubt your even properly recovered!
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Arimidex for your gyno: even Letro if you want something stronger
unleashed + post cycle

then stay off for atleast 6 months bro.

What gives you the assumption he isn't "properly recovered"? His bloods came back looking good and in range. Like Steve said, being young worked in his favor this time and he was able to bounce back nicely. Looks to me like his only problem atm is his gyno issue. After he gets that squared away he definitely needs to learn how to cycle properly.

Reactions: ceo
Male
6'4
4% b.f.
started a cycle january 2012 took a 2 month break with little PCT then back on until dec have been off since was taking proviron but nothing is helping my gyno.

Can anyone help me with my bloods and tell me what it says in english please lol

I noticed your estro is 12.5, what AI are you using and when was your last dose before the blood draw?

What gives you the assumption he isn't "properly recovered"? His bloods came back looking good and in range. Like Steve said, being young worked in his favor this time and he was able to bounce back nicely. Looks to me like his only problem atm is his gyno issue. After he gets that squared away he definitely needs to learn how to cycle properly.

True his bloods look normal but he's been running proviron since he's been 'off'. Its throwing off his values

Sorry I put that wrong I did 16 weeks of test e with adex but adex were fake so it started around 14 weeks. I was off with hcg an letro for the gyno went away but i jumped back on it before it was completely fixed. Then another 16 wk with cyp. Just ordered letro so well see how that handles it again. I did some stupid things listening to the wrong ppl. Leason learned an want to start again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom