Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast then cruise with a little eq?

maybe even test suspension prewo every so often would help with gym motivation and the short half life should mean minimal health impacts with proper use, i love the stuff

B and C is the way to be. That's my only contribution haha bigorse said everything already. Big props to bigorse too, your posts been all the way on-point lately. I used to disagree with you Daily. Not trying to hijack, proceed

B and C is the way to be. That's my only contribution haha bigorse said everything already. Big props to bigorse too, your posts been all the way on-point lately. I used to disagree with you Daily. Not trying to hijack, proceed

im on hrt b and c is the only option! il never no what its like to cycle off and shrink 😎

1 last thing i will add is whilst cruising as to let the body recover its also a time to let androgen receptors refresh, thus the less aas you can get away with the better so if you can use a non aas related PED to reach goals whilst cruising it would be ideal. eventually you will need to up aas dose whilst cruising and if your at this stage already then well done my man, you a monster. (stats tell me your a big guy anyway)

and 12 years of gear in total mean you started gear at 17?

Yeah, I ran my first cycle (a joke of a cycle) I just ran a lot of dbol because it was on hand. Then the next was when I was 18 and in the marine corps that was my first injectable cycle. I was stationed in cali so I literally bought all my juice from a vetrinary pharmacy in Mexico for like $20 a bottle.. so it was off to the races from there haha

Hence why I'm on HRT now...

And I do have experience with insulin, tried it back in 09 just made me fat, I put on some solid gains, and I had energy and power out the ass, but I looked like I was made of kinda vascular marshmallows

And I do have experience with insulin, tried it back in 09 just made me fat, I put on some solid gains, and I had energy and power out the ass, but I looked like I was made of kinda vascular marshmallows

haha fair enough man 😂 im on trt/hrt because of a medical condition (never touched aas before i found out i needed hrt), been on for about 7-8 months now and will be turning 17 in a few weeks so whilst we started for different reason we both started hella young!

Top Bottom