Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best HGH...

johnnyboy3689282

I was just wondering if I could get people rankings and opinions on pharmacy grade HGH....

Serostim, norditropin, genotropin, saizen, jintropin, omnitropin, humatrope.... etc....

I am very interested in people's overall experience after using several different pharm grades and how they affected their body at a certain doses....

Any and all input appreciated.... if I posted this in the wrong forum, I apologize in advance, because I know I did use pharmacy names...

Thanks
Johnny

The most effective growth hormone I have ever used is Genotropin. Some may disagree but it is up there with quality. Its pharmacy grade the amount of iu's you could use is more than half when it comes to generic hgh. If you are really interested in gh and want the best available make sure you stick with pharmacy grade. You need to trust your supplier and make sure what you are getting is real. Pharmacy grade hgh isn't faked much sometimes you will come across bad generics. Its safe to say with hgh the way to go is pharmacy grade.

The gen. Pens? I will get the quality, and not faked... I was just wondering people's own experiences.... seems in recent many are using genotropin because of its availability everywhere....

I was just wondering if I could get people rankings and opinions on pharmacy grade HGH....

Serostim, norditropin, genotropin, saizen, jintropin, omnitropin, humatrope.... etc....

I am very interested in people's overall experience after using several different pharm grades and how they affected their body at a certain doses....

Any and all input appreciated.... if I posted this in the wrong forum, I apologize in advance, because I know I did use pharmacy names...

Thanks
Johnny

Most Real pharm grade HGH are equal. Top quality 191aa. I would use ANY brand that was pharma grade.

Top Bottom