Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

benadryl with clenbuterol????

traxxx

tomorrow i will start taking clen and i have read that u should use benadryl for some reason with clen. i was wanting to know why to take the benadryl and how should i take the benadryl? thanks

personally i wouldn't reccomend it. it may be lethal. to me it seems like doing a speedball. upper/downer. personally your better off dieting with the clen for maximum results.

Really all it's good for is helping you sleep. Benydryl or the Diphenhydramine hydrochloride is in virtually every sleep aid, such as Unisom. I'd just go with the generic stuff though if you need it. It's not dangerous, hell they prescribe it to pregnant women.

I think there is more to it than that I seem to remember reading something about the Diphenhydramine clearing out the clen receptors thus making it harder to build a tolerance.. I could be way off base... Nelson??

u take the benedryl every thrid week for a week while on clen because it refreshes ur recpetors so u are able to stay on clen for a longer period of time then the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle

u take the benedryl every thrid week for a week while on clen because it refreshes ur recpetors so u are able to stay on clen for a longer period of time then the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle

yup

unfortunately this can be deadly - you guys know what this shit does to your heart?

clen scares the shit out of me, i swear on everything holy i'd rather do an ounce of coke EVERYDAY than take clen

thump thump BOOM

unless you are on stage in modern day and need that edge, please i urge you guys not to use clen

Yes please...elaborate.

I remember before I started getting drug tests I have some ephedra that's suppossed to be 25MG pure extract per cap and I never got the feeling I thought it should give me so one day I said fuck it. I woke up, took four(100MGs), a few hours later took three more(+75MGs, for 175MGs), a few hours later took 2 more(+50 MGs, 225MGs), then that night I took 1 more(+25MGs, 250MGs).

30 minutes or so after taking the last one I literally felt like I was going to have a heart attack. It scared the shit out of me. My heart was beating like it does when you're really really winded and every throb is painful. It fucking SUCKED.

Clen is a beta 2 agonist, which means that it will bind to the tissue in the heart and cause both: 1) Increased heart rate 2) Increased strength of contraction.

I don't like to fuck directly with my heart...Take some clen and tell me how you feel. Feels like your heart is beating out of your chest.

What does clen do to your heart.

Elaborate "thump thump boom"

it jackes my heartrate up and gives me the shakes like I just commited a major felony and am about to be caught. it almost makes me feel like I'm about to start rolling on some XTC.

As for teh thump thump boom. it may be more like thump thump thhh.... oh nevermind your ticker just took a shit on you.

Top Bottom