Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 Dosage Recommendations

Indy

High End Bro
Platinum
I have been doing alot of research, including reading many old threads on this board. I have not found any real hard dosage sizes for B12 injections. I am suffering from overall energy problems and it was suggested I give it a try but dont want to over / under do it. Best I could find was 1cc / 1000mcg, for 200 lb man, but frequency is never clarifed, is this a daily thing, weekly thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-d

I used it at 1000mcg a day for the first five days and then E3D after. I did not find any energy increase from it. I did find an increase in hunger. You will only feel an increase in energy and find many of the other efffects IF you are deficient I believe.

I've taken 1000mcg a day for a month or so in the past. Just got tired of all the sticking. I go for 2 or 3 days a week now.

Appetite for me...not so much. But it certainly does help me make it through the day on some days. No magic bullet, that's for sure. I'm up at 230 in the morning to go to work everyday, so when I'm on my way home, I've begun to fall asleep at the wheel more times than I care to admit. Since the B12 (actually B complex), it hasn't happened once. I'm not bouncing off the walls with energy, but like I said, I can sure make it through the day a little easier.

And I get alot of B vitamins in my daily, so I would hardly think I'm deficient.

indy69camaro said:
I have been doing alot of research, including reading many old threads on this board. I have not found any real hard dosage sizes for B12 injections. I am suffering from overall energy problems and it was suggested I give it a try but dont want to over / under do it. Best I could find was 1cc / 1000mcg, for 200 lb man, but frequency is never clarifed, is this a daily thing, weekly thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-d
Suffering from overall lack of energy? Hit some test, or unless you're gay.

Top Bottom