Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another cycle review. Sorry guys.

bonacris

Banned
Been around EF for a little while now so I know the drill.

Stats
Age 27
Height 5'10
Weight 207
Bf 9% the last time I checked so I'll say 11 ish to be safe

Lifts (10 reps. Never done a 1 rep max)
Deadlifts 425×10
Squat 315x10
Bench press (dumbell only) 260x10
(Rough conversion from kg to lbs)

Have run low dose test with tren and had next to no sides. Night sweats (I get with all AAS) and some acid reflux from to much red meat in my diet

So my cycle is this
Test e weeks 1-12
(weeks 1,2- 11,12 test will be 250mg) (weeks 3-10 will be 500mg)
Tren ace 500mg weeks 3-10 (eod pin)
Anavar 60mg weeks 7-10
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5mg e3d
N2guard throughout
Hcgenerate weeks 6-12
Hcg 1000iu twice a week- week 13-14

Pct will start 2 weeks after last pin. Week 14-20

No point doing a 12 week cycle and 4 week pct and expect to keep gains.

Goals:
Add as much mass as possible. 7 lbs of clean muscle is a massive amount so this is the goal. If i could lose some bodyfat that would be nice but not the aim for this cycle.. clean lean keepable mass.

Any input is welcome.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
i like the set up man its kinda similar to what i wanna do, but I'm currently using SARMS as a bridge to my cycle
you should start HCG at week 12 @ 1000iu/week then week 13-14 2000iu/week blast to get your boys nice and full

Blasting is an old fashion , keep hcg at 250*2 times per week from first week, u go for 500 *2 as u suggested, stop 4 days before pct starts..
Blasting hcg will cause trouble more than good

Looks very good IMO.

I would personally keep Test at 250 mgs for whole cycle, but it's just my preference, if higher Test won't cause too much sides it will certainly help to achieve the mass you are after.
So go for it, if sides get too bad you always adjust doses.

Adding GW-50 can help with cardio on Tren, so that's something to consider. What I have gathered from logs for some it helps tremendously, and with some doesn't have that much effect, probably depending on how badly Tren affects their cardio performance in the first place.
From personal experience I can tell that GW-50 helped me a lot last time I ran Tren, and I will be including it to all my future Tren blasts.

One thing I always suggest with Tren is stacking Masteron with it , IME even a low dose of Mast brings many benefits to Tren cycle, acting both as an ancillary compound and of course AAS. You have Tren and Test as main muscle builders, and Mast would help to build more quality muscle. Other option would be Winny, but IMO Mast would fit a lot better to your cycle (or to any cycle, I love Mast, and tend to run it with almost every blast, LOL!).

What comes to HCG, there are many schools of thought on ways to use it, and you have enough experience to know what method works best for you.

Out of curiosity, what are you going to run on your extended (which is def a good idea) PCT? I don't like to give advice/recommendations on PCT since I'm on TRT, but I try to keep up with the times ;-)

GL with your goals Bro, and post some updates for us!

Looks very good IMO.

I would personally keep Test at 250 mgs for whole cycle, but it's just my preference, if higher Test won't cause too much sides it will certainly help to achieve the mass you are after.
So go for it, if sides get too bad you always adjust doses.

Adding GW-50 can help with cardio on Tren, so that's something to consider. What I have gathered from logs for some it helps tremendously, and with some doesn't have that much effect, probably depending on how badly Tren affects their cardio performance in the first place.
From personal experience I can tell that GW-50 helped me a lot last time I ran Tren, and I will be including it to all my future Tren blasts.

One thing I always suggest with Tren is stacking Masteron with it , IME even a low dose of Mast brings many benefits to Tren cycle, acting both as an ancillary compound and of course AAS. You have Tren and Test as main muscle builders, and Mast would help to build more quality muscle. Other option would be Winny, but IMO Mast would fit a lot better to your cycle (or to any cycle, I love Mast, and tend to run it with almost every blast, LOL!).

What comes to HCG, there are many schools of thought on ways to use it, and you have enough experience to know what method works best for you.

Out of curiosity, what are you going to run on your extended (which is def a good idea) PCT? I don't like to give advice/recommendations on PCT since I'm on TRT, but I try to keep up with the times ;-)

GL with your goals Bro, and post some updates for us!

I will definitely look into GW. Didn't have an issue with tren the last time but whose to say I won't this time.. I have to get Ostarine so I might as well get GW as well..

PCT.
Clomid (1st 4 weeks)
Hcgenerate
Unleashed
T-force
Aromasin
Caber
debating Ostarine for 4 weeks

I will stop pct for 4 weeks and do pretty much hcgenerate unleashed and T-force again until I'm going to cycle again.. there are so many opinions on PCT that I don't like giving it unless people ask.

I had considered mast but i decided against it. don't know why really just decided I wouldn't use it this cycle.

I didn't like winny so I said I would give var a shot and see what the strength gains are like combined with tren.. I'll post are few updates and maybe a picture or two if im feeling brave

I will definitely look into GW. Didn't have an issue with tren the last time but whose to say I won't this time.. I have to get Ostarine so I might as well get GW as well..

PCT.
Clomid (1st 4 weeks)
Hcgenerate
Unleashed
T-force
Aromasin
Caber
debating Ostarine for 4 weeks

I will stop pct for 4 weeks and do pretty much hcgenerate unleashed and T-force again until I'm going to cycle again.. there are so many opinions on PCT that I don't like giving it unless people ask.

I had considered mast but i decided against it. don't know why really just decided I wouldn't use it this cycle.

I didn't like winny so I said I would give var a shot and see what the strength gains are like combined with tren.. I'll post are few updates and maybe a picture or two if im feeling brave

just a few things here bro... DEFINITELY add the gw to the cycle... it will go extremely well with tren... another thing to consider is tren can hurt your cholesterol but gw will actually benefit it... just another great thing about it...

now your numbers need fixed as well... your running a 12 week cycle... pct will start week 15, not 14... so why not run anavar 9-14 as opposed to 7-10? the whole point of the oral on the back is to provide a finisher... the way your running it, its definitely not a finisher... it will be excellent to use right up until pct... that way your still on an oral while waiting for your esters to clear and your getting an excellent polish to your gains...

take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for your gw and ostarine...

good luck with your cycle...

masteron would have been really nice on this bro...

Thanks for the input dylan. The only reason I stop tren and var at week 10 and lower my test dose is because this is the best way I have found to avoid post cycle acne. So my cycle essentially ends at week 10 but the last 2 weeks are just better for me to slowly lower the dose.

If i jump straight in 500mg and suddenly stop 500mg of test I'll get acne.. If i ramp up and down the dose my body reacts better.

I have run the same cycle several times over the years and it is a truly body transformation cycle. Around week 4 your strength is going to be through the roof so be cognizant of this when you lift because this is when you will hurt yourself throwing to much weight up. If your BF is at 10% or below , I would throw some mast in and that will chisel you up like a piece of granite. Looks good buddy and keep us informed on your progress.

Top Bottom