Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and stan detection time

czechian

Ive heard that newest var dtime is 30 days and oral stan is up to 2-6 months depending on the method used.
Another thing is - available detection times on the web are outdated. Questions are - can you confirm that info about var and stan? And are there somewhere newest detection times?
Thanks

i know they were both 3 weeks from older writeups and research.No idea what the newer times you are talking about might be.Never really had to worry about beating a steriod test, so i havent been on top of it.

the problem here is that a general detection time is not the same for everyone... some people have things linger a lot longer and your not going to get a definitive answer and i certainly don't want liability on a question like this... what happens when someone tells you an "average" answer and then your body reacts differently... you can't get a straight answer on this when there really is not one to give...

Ive heard that newest var dtime is 30 days and oral stan is up to 2-6 months depending on the method used.
Another thing is - available detection times on the web are outdated. Questions are - can you confirm that info about var and stan? And are there somewhere newest detection times?
Thanks

Ive not aware of any change or new detection times.

Iam aware by this information from press
I cannot post links, but if you search on google and type "oral turinabol and winstrol detection"
the first link will show you detection time for Turinabol and Winstrol - 6 months

Grigory Rodchenko, the director of Antidoping Centre in Moscow, now claims that the detection window for Oral-Turinabol and winstrol tablets has been increased to over six months

Top Bottom