Anavar/Ox Only on workout days??!?

Posted: 12-Jan-2010 12:00 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anavar/Ox Only on workout days??!? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, I m going to be doing my second cycle (first was beast and tren tfo) Its gonna be straight up Anavar. But i ve researched it a lot, and i know its mild and all, i m going to do 30 mg for 6 weeks. But the guy who im getting it from is telling me i should only take it on work out days? Shouldn t i be taking this everyday? Is the dosage...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-Jan-2010, 12:00 PM   #1

Hey guys,
I m going to be doing my second cycle (first was beast and trenbolone tfo) Its gonna be straight up Anavar.
But i ve researched it a lot, and i know its mild and all, i m going to do 30 mg for 6 weeks. But the guy who im getting it from is telling me i should only take it on work out days?
Shouldn t i be taking this everyday?
Is the dosage ok?
Just looking to cut a little, diet is on point, working out 5 days a week, 2 days of cardio.

What ya think?
Gallery of sickzx3  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Anavar/Ox Only on workout days??!?

Old 12-Jan-2010, 12:47 PM   #2

Also,
What should i run as PCT for Var? I know nolva is not appropriate. I have Sustain, what else should i use to protect? and how should i run it.?
Let me know please guys
Gallery of sickzx3  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 12-Jan-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
Chile
Quote posted by sickzx3 View Post
Hey guys,
I m going to be doing my second cycle (first was beast and trenbolone tfo) Its gonna be straight up Anavar.
But i ve researched it a lot, and i know its mild and all, i m going to do 30 mg for 6 weeks. But the guy who im getting it from is telling me i should only take it on work out days?
Is the dosage ok?
Just looking to cut a little, diet is on point, working out 5 days a week, 2 days of cardio.

What ya think?

Take it everyday. The guy who you got it from is obviously misinformed.

Why would turn of your own testosterone production, and have "off" days with zero hormones in your body. Anabolics are all about accelereated recovery, mass building and strength enhancement. Not taking them every day only reduces these effects.

Also, you should man-up and shoot testosterone bro. You won't get as good of results as you did with beast and TFO with the anavar by itself. Add test @ 500mg/week and you will be rockin.
Gallery of dabuffguy  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 12-Jan-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
United States
because Var is all you are running and you are using it to suport lbm while cutting you should up the dose to a 40mg minimum and take it every day in split doses.

if you where using Var, Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , abombs, ect along with other compounds they can be used successfully like a pre w/o sup. it does have its advantages this way.
Gallery of joe d  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 12-Jan-2010, 12:56 PM   #5
Chile
Also,
What should i run as PCT for Var? I know nolva is not appropriate. I have Sustain, what else should i use to protect? and how should i run it.?
Let me know please guys

And what makes you think that?
Gallery of dabuffguy  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 12-Jan-2010, 12:57 PM   #6
United States
i think nolva at 20mg ED along with Sustain would be an apropriate PCT.
Gallery of joe d  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 12-Jan-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
United States
So you should take the stuff even on days you aren't working out? that's interesting...I almost made a thread like this before because I was curious about the same thing.

I figured I would be wasting the stuff if I took it while I'm lying around because it gives me a nice pump while I'm training.
Gallery of Nomadic Dreamer  

Lightbulb Re: Anavar/Ox Only on workout days??!?

Old 12-Jan-2010, 07:21 PM   #8
Europe
Hey guys,
Is the dosage ok?

What ya think?
You need to take the ANAVAR 2x per day, AM & PM,,everyday of the week. Including days your not training.
Gallery of ALIN  

Old 12-Jan-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
Nelson Montana
Backstage at the 2013 NPC

Karmic Power: 5857
Karma Hits: 28359584
Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.

Taking it 5 days a week would be pointless -- just take an even dose. However, taking it once a week --like on "leg day" would help and be pretty benign. But turinabol would be a better choice for a strength boost IMO.

Gallery of Nelson Montana  
Discover our most exclusive membership.

Old 12-Jan-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
United States
Quote posted by Nomadic Dreamer View Post
So you should take the stuff even on days you aren't working out? that's interesting...I almost made a thread like this before because I was curious about the same thing.

I figured I would be wasting the stuff if I took it while I'm lying around because it gives me a nice pump while I'm training.
its not a waste. your muscles need the bennefits of the gear regardless if you trained that day or not. you dont recover in 1 day. also the ramping up and down of the hormone levels can cause more sides.
Gallery of joe d