Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar advice

Kkidd

So I'm wanting to cycle anavar for 6 weeks for my upcoming show... But the thing is I don't want to tell my coach that I'm going to be doing it... Would it be a big deal if I didn't tell him I mean I don't really see why he "needs" to know lol... Any input is welcome

So I'm wanting to cycle anavar for 6 weeks for my upcoming show... But the thing is I don't want to tell my coach that I'm going to be doing it... Would it be a big deal if I didn't tell him I mean I don't really see why he "needs" to know lol... Any input is welcome

Its no ones business but your own really. In my opinion though ANAVAR for 6 weeks is too short of a run.
It works better in longer duration cycles to see its best effects.

I would NEVER do anything during prep that my coach didn't OK first.

Its no ones business but your own really. In my opinion though ANAVAR for 6 weeks is too short of a run.
It works better in longer duration cycles to see its best effects.

Are you saying this because it's anavar only? In other words, is 6 weeks long enough if ran with other compounds (test, tren)?

Top Bottom