Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol - where have you been all my life

MaxxReps

Ok a bit melodramatic but really - just wanted to maybe offer a bit of an alternative viewpoint.

I'm a healthy 47 year old male who did one single 12 week cycle of 500mg test only 2 years ago and have since been cruising on 200mg test / week. Been making slow solid gains so never really felt the need for another cycle quite yet but back when I started I had an excellent source of raws so I stocked up on a bunch of stuff, anadrol being one of them.

After reading all the horror stories about anadrol I didn't know if I would ever try it and not sure why I actually decided to but I got to a point in my training that I was actually mostly injury free and have a very solid routine and thought I would give it a go. Worst case I stopped taking it.

Well my strength is through the roof, I have virtually zero bloat and have of course gained weight - I am not fooling myself into thinking its all muscle - I won't be depressed when I lose it. My woman can't keep me off her (and she loves it) I am so thick and freaking huge. I feel like superman. The only negative side effect I've had so far is a little stomach upset for the first week or two.

I am on week 4 of a 5 1/2 week cycle of 50mg / day split into 2 doses and just taking my cruising dose of test.

If all I get out if it is 5-6 weeks of super energized training and feeling like superman once a year then its worth it to me. If I keep even a bit of strength after this is over it will be a huge bonus. At this point of my training (and my age) strength gains are very hard to come by and take months of effort.

As for anciliaries I am taking about 3mg of aromasin daily which is what I take for my cruising test dose and a milk thistle supplement. I've noticed no nipple sensitivity and very little additional skin oilyness or acne.

Damn for 47 you seem well off keep it up man I'm sure with a solid pct you can keep all your gain I can get anadrol andherd of it but never thought of trying it or looked into it's effects

BF is 18%. I seem to be in the minority here but I don't really like how I look under 15%. I'm not a bodybuilder.

I've gotten thicker all over, vascular and even at that bf seeing definition I haven't before, like in my calves. They look like they are chiseled from stone. I'm thinking it must be a lot of water weight but I don't look puffy at all.

in 4/12 weeks my 5RM for military, flat and incline bench all up 40 lbs.

BF is 18%. I seem to be in the minority here but I don't really like how I look under 15%. I'm not a bodybuilder.

I've gotten thicker all over, vascular and even at that bf seeing definition I haven't before, like in my calves. They look like they are chiseled from stone. I'm thinking it must be a lot of water weight but I don't look puffy at all.

in 4/12 weeks my 5RM for military, flat and incline bench all up 40 lbs.

ANADROL has always been my top favorite oral. I respond very well too. Super strength and size in no time at all with very little to no sides.

Perhaps people are taking too much. 50mg / day seems to be plenty,

I am already looking forward to kickstarting a future tren cycle with anadrol B)

Nice. I'm considering giving it a run this summer. I've got lots of dbol and Adrol... Am on the fence as to which one.

Well it was easy come easy go as they say. Actually it was easier go. I ran it for 7 weeks at which time my blood pressure started to climb so I stopped. Took all of 3 weeks to lose all the strength and size lol.

Looking back at pics though I was easily the biggest I have ever been while on 50mg/day. I was also not bloated but I am not overly lean in the first place.

Sucks but I was *that guy* at the gym that blows up overnight and loses it all just as quick but it was fun. One day will try as a kickstarter to a Tren cycle.

Ok a bit melodramatic but really - just wanted to maybe offer a bit of an alternative viewpoint.

I'm a healthy 47 year old male who did one single 12 week cycle of 500mg test only 2 years ago and have since been cruising on 200mg test / week. Been making slow solid gains so never really felt the need for another cycle quite yet but back when I started I had an excellent source of raws so I stocked up on a bunch of stuff, anadrol being one of them.

After reading all the horror stories about anadrol I didn't know if I would ever try it and not sure why I actually decided to but I got to a point in my training that I was actually mostly injury free and have a very solid routine and thought I would give it a go. Worst case I stopped taking it.

Well my strength is through the roof, I have virtually zero bloat and have of course gained weight - I am not fooling myself into thinking its all muscle - I won't be depressed when I lose it. My woman can't keep me off her (and she loves it) I am so thick and freaking huge. I feel like superman. The only negative side effect I've had so far is a little stomach upset for the first week or two.

I am on week 4 of a 5 1/2 week cycle of 50mg / day split into 2 doses and just taking my cruising dose of test.

If all I get out if it is 5-6 weeks of super energized training and feeling like superman once a year then its worth it to me. If I keep even a bit of strength after this is over it will be a huge bonus. At this point of my training (and my age) strength gains are very hard to come by and take months of effort.

As for anciliaries I am taking about 3mg of aromasin daily which is what I take for my cruising test dose and a milk thistle supplement. I've noticed no nipple sensitivity and very little additional skin oilyness or acne.
drol is wierd. some people feel like the hulk on it, some people feel sick as a dog on it and cant use it.Very case dependant.Glad its working well for you .

Top Bottom